Kubota BX 25.Electrical Schematic

/ Kubota BX 25.Electrical Schematic #1  

Tdraym

Tractor
Cub Cadet 2206, Kabota 5500
Hello, I'm looking for a Electrical Schematic, diagram for my BX25. I've got the owners manual, but no detail elect wiring. I want to check a couple of problems 1. fuel gauge not reading ,showing different levels at times most of the time empty when tank is more than 1/2 full, other days might show 1/4 while 1/2 full. OK can live with that. 2 Just started to not want to start when turning the Key to start, not even turning over with brake pedal pressed, try a couple of times maybe will start. I hear the load click under hood (solenoid OK) So looking for Electrical Schematic so I can do some testing to find bad connection or wire, all other electric ok, Lights, Blinkers, and battery. Tractor only 4 yrs. old 60 hrs. So now that the dealer closed down I don't have easy access to get help. So I hope someone here can at least advise me where to find BX25 Electrical Schematic. Thank You, Tim

/ Kubota BX 25.Electrical Schematic #2  
Try Messicks, they immediately email diagrams to you.
There's also a Kubota site.

/ Kubota BX 25.Electrical Schematic
Thank you newbury I will try Messicks, I looked at Kubota's site and didn't see anything, but might not looked close enough. Thanks , will try Messicks

/ Kubota BX 25.Electrical Schematic #4  
Check your ground wires. There are two or three. If they get loose it can cause odd readings on gauges and prevent the starter solenoid from engaging.
If you can find a Workshop Service Manual it will have everything you need for that tractor.

/ Kubota BX 25.Electrical Schematic #6  
On the fuel sensor problem, the circuit indicates exactly what daves1708 has stated: check the ground - it's a #14 Black wire. The circuit for the sensor runs from a 15A. fuse to the meter panel where it runs through the fuel level meter and then to the fuel sensor in the fuel tank and then to ground. The fuel sensor in the tank has a high resistance (110 ohms) when the fuel tank is empty. The resistance is low (3 ohms) when the tank is full. The fuel level meter reacts to the level of resistance in the sensor. But if you have a bad ground which has a resistance, then that resistance is added to the resistance of the fuel sensor in the tank. The fuel level meter then indicates that the level of fuel is lower than it really is. That is what you said was happening. The ground side of the sensor is a #14 Black wire. You could pull that wire off the fuel sensor and attach a new ground for test purposes. If it is accessible...

On the starter problem, I suggest you search the forums because a lot has been written on that topic. Essentially the starter circuit runs through the PTO and HST switches to the starter solenoid. At the same time, the seat switch, seat reverse switch and the rear PTO switch have to be properly positioned to allow fuel through the fuel stop solenoid. Again, what you described as happening, can be explained by a bad ground at the starter solenoid, battery neg. cable or the ground mentioned above. Seeing how that #14 Black ground is common to both of your problems, that might be the answer, just like daes1708 said earlier in the discussion. Good luck with it and please let us know how you make out.

/ Kubota BX 25.Electrical Schematic
Thanks to one of the members , I got the Schematics I was looking for. And didn't cost me anything. Thanks