Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #1  

mopac01

Tractor
Kubota L3200HST
I've had my L3200 HST for 2 years. So far I only have 40 hours on it. The only complaint I really have is the herky jerky rear hydraulics - a problem that seems quite common. Terence Criss with Kubota sends me a survey after my 2 years of ownership. I'm prepared to return an overall positive review. The survey says I can complete it online and gives me an address and survey ID. When I try to take it I get a "We could not find a survey for you." I call and leave a message and 2 weeks go by without a response. I call back and they tell me they're looking into it with their 3rd party survey company. After A MONTH I get a call today that the internal database issue is resolved. I go out to take the survey and "We could not find a survey for you."

Good grief. I can only thank heaven the people in the US running customer support aren't the folks designing the tractor. If you make a good product and then survey people, don't you think you ought to be able to at least conduct the survey with a minimum of frustration to your customer if you want the positive results you're hoping for? What sort of survey result do you think they will get if/when they ever get their act together? As good as it would have been initially? :thumbdown:

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #2  
Seriously? Seems to me you're awfully worked up about a survey.

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #3  
I've had my L3200 HST for 2 years. So far I only have 40 hours on it. The only complaint I really have is the herky jerky rear hydraulics - a problem that seems quite common. Terence Criss with Kubota sends me a survey after my 2 years of ownership. I'm prepared to return an overall positive review. The survey says I can complete it online and gives me an address and survey ID. When I try to take it I get a "We could not find a survey for you." I call and leave a message and 2 weeks go by without a response. I call back and they tell me they're looking into it with their 3rd party survey company. After A MONTH I get a call today that the internal database issue is resolved. I go out to take the survey and "We could not find a survey for you."

Good grief. I can only thank heaven the people in the US running customer support aren't the folks designing the tractor. If you make a good product and then survey people, don't you think you ought to be able to at least conduct the survey with a minimum of frustration to your customer if you want the positive results you're hoping for? What sort of survey result do you think they will get if/when they ever get their act together? As good as it would have been initially? :thumbdown:

Hi neighbor. I get similar problems with surveys from my phone company.
The best was with Time Warner Cable. I arranged for it to be installed and the service guy could not figure out how to hook it to a brick house.
Then he left. Long story short it took a week to get it hooked up after three techs came out to look at the situation.
Each time they came I got a survey call. Asked me how I liked my new service. Same answer "don't know it is not working".

Hopefully the hydraulics will smooth out with use.

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #4  
This whole popular survey thing has me seeing red. Companies make it **** near impossible for you to contact them with complaints or questions but then expect you to complete these usually utterly stupid surveys. EBAY recently got me involved in the most STUPID survey I have ever seen.

When you are in a certain field, it can't be rocket science as to what the consumer or customer wants. You spend ages on hold, always with the "unusualy high call volume message" and then they announce that there will be a survey at the end of the interaction. Could they really be that stupid? What do I want? Short hold times, lots of English speaking, well informed intelligent operators!

You call GM with a question, and the best they can do is provide you with an operator that has the same operating manual that you have! One time, when calling Chrysler, it was even worse, because she only had a manual in french!

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #5  
I don't even bother with surveys anymore. Take way too much time. I already paid $$ for the product and now they want *my* time? No thanks.

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #6  
Earlier this month, I ordered something online from Sam's Club for the first time. I received the package as scheduled, then I received an email survey asking how they did, and I promptly answered all their questions. And I just now received the 3rd duplicate request to answer that survey.

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #7  
I wonder what reaction you'd get if you asked your Kubota dealer does he mind if his mechanic takes a 20 minute survey on how to fix an injector pump. For free of course, so you can be a better customer (for him & other dealers).
IMHO, It's a two way street.

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #8  
I received my survey about a month or two after purchasing my L3200. I performed it online and also received a paper survey via snail mail as well. My only negatives were it not being syncro-shuttle and non-live pto. These items I already knew before purchasing so it didn't affect my overall impression of Kubota which I gave a A+. These were only items I would change to consider it a exceptional above-average tractor for the money IMO. I didn't include the hitch because it had already been fixed at the time of the survey. I normally fill out surveys regardless of Good or Bad experiences, and I have been rewarded many times over the years for doing so.

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #9  
Seriously? Seems to me you're awfully worked up about a survey.

That’s what I was thinking. It’s a survey. Forget about it and move on.

/ Kubota Shoots Themselves In The Foot With Survey On My Experience #10  
I had the seat belt break on my Kubota BX a few years ago. It seemed like a safety issue to me so I emailed them some pics. I never heard a thing from them. It seems like most of the time they would at least send you some kind of canned response but I got nothing.