Oil & Fuel oil filter cross reference needed

/ oil filter cross reference needed #1  

Pipeliner542

Tractor
case 555 dozer,Jd 4115,jd 310 tlb, bobcat 610, kubota mini ex.
i have a 2015 kubota D902-E4B 3cyl diesel engine . it is in a 2015 gravely proturn 472 mower the gravely oil filter number is 21500001. i am not fond of the dealer and would rather buy from kubota or napa cant seem to find what filter this thing takes. i have searched over 2 hours and nothing positive comes up on any filter websites or kubotas. does anyone know a cross reference number from any other brand that can get me back to something i can buy local?

/ oil filter cross reference needed #2  
I tried this site and it did not give me any cross reference,,,,just for future use it is Oil filter cross reference

I have a B2400 Kubota and it uses the same filter as my 92 Honda civic,,,take the filter to walmart and dig thru their filters and find a match,,,,another choice would go to Bobistheoilguy.com and post a ?? in the oil filter section.

/ oil filter cross reference needed #3  
Part Number: 51365

Wix. Wix website allows for lookup of Kubota filter by engine, ie, D902.
Racer11 is correct though. The very common filter that Honda used in a zillion 4 cyl engines is the same. It's kind of the Go To filter for Japan, I guess.

That Wix filter will also be available at NAPA, btw

/ oil filter cross reference needed
tried wix website limits choice to their available filters.. I sent them an email because their site didnt have a recommendation for that motor. there are a couple different filters in the d902 series, I was at napa and they pulled a couple out both were different. (i had the old one with me) i guess the e4b motors are the newest for the emission standard. I guess they coud look different but internally work. was hoping not to have to guess at it. it would be an expensive lesson to burn up a brand new zero turn with 30hrs on it.

/ oil filter cross reference needed #5  
Have a look at Kubota HH15032430, it is a metric 20x1.5, and is used in the RTVx900 models with a D902-E4-UV1. It crosses to a Fleetguard LF3925 or a Donaldson P502067.

We use a LF3462 for light plants with a D902, it is a little bigger and has the same threads. If you have extra space around the filter it may work for you as well.

/ oil filter cross reference needed #6  
I usually buy filters based on thread size and o-ring size. Match them up. Usually there are dozens of filters that "will" work. Some may be small, some short and fat, some long and skinny, some huge, etc.

Usually get the biggest one I can.

I dont think any of my offroad equip actually has the filter that is called for or cross referenced to.

My 4-wheeler has the same threads and o-ring as my wifes car, yet crossed to a different filter. My kohler motor on my mower matches my car. My backhoe and kubota both get a fram xg8a that matches the wifes truck. The 8a filter is a big quart sized filter and teh cross reference calls out a tiny pint sized job. got plenty of room for a big filter in there though.

So, what threads do you have? and o-ring ID/OD measurements?

/ oil filter cross reference needed #7  
Have your tried contacting MacAllister Kubota in Beech Grove? I use them for all my parts and have been happy with their service. They should be able to answer your questions and provide you with the correct part for this new engine. Philip.