i like this kind of surprise

/ i like this kind of surprise #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
i have been avoiding going to the local kubota dealer to get a v-belt for the belly mower on my B6100; searchin hi an lo for any other source. i just figured it would cost an arm an a leg; well, the "A-117" is not available anywhere i could find, so finally, last friday i stopped by the dealer. for $13.50 i got the kubota 70080-00271 belt. a very pleasant surprise!!!
heehaw

/ i like this kind of surprise #2  
Some days, life is just good, isn't it?

Bob Pence
18-33782-bobsig.gif

/ i like this kind of surprise #3  
Hopefully we will see more rationalization on parts pricing.....don't hold your breath for JD to do so, however.

/ i like this kind of surprise #4  
Amen there!!! JD is out of sight on their parts. You Kubota guys will like this though. My mechanic is good friends with the owner of the local Kubota store and does some work for him too. Whenever he has JD parts to buy he goes through the kubota dealer because he can get the parts cheaper through them than with his "mechanics discount" at JD dealers. Go figure!

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF

/ i like this kind of surprise #5  
Parts are a money making business,even at junk yards.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ i like this kind of surprise #6  
heehaw,
I would pay double or even triple the price comparing to pushing a lawn mower on a hot day.

Geeze for that price you should have bought another belt before the price goes up. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ i like this kind of surprise #7  
I just assumed that prices for Kubotas oil filters would be high. One day while getting some Kubota stuff, I said throw in the hydraulic oil filter, engine oil filter and diesel fuel filter since I'm nearing my 400 hr maintenance. To my surprise the oil and diesel filter were equivalent to NAPA stores filters prices and the hydraulic oil filter, which NAPA didn't have, certainly was reasonable, especially when it only needs changing every 400 hours. Rat...