Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV

Default i like this kind of surprise

i have been avoiding going to the local kubota dealer to get a v-belt for the belly mower on my B6100; searchin hi an lo for any other source. i just figured it would cost an arm an a leg; well, the "A-117" is not available anywhere i could find, so finally, last friday i stopped by the dealer. for $13.50 i got the kubota 70080-00271 belt. a very pleasant surprise!!!
    heehaw

Tractor
    Kubota B7100 HST - 1995

Default Re: i like this kind of surprise

Some days, life is just good, isn't it?

Bob Pence

Tractor
    B2710 w/ 402 Loader and 72" belly mower.

Hopefully we will see more rationalization on parts pricing.....don't hold your breath for JD to do so, however.

Tractor
    JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer

Amen there!!! JD is out of sight on their parts. You kubota guys will like this though. My mechanic is good friends with the owner of the local Kubota store and does some work for him too. Whenever he has JD parts to buy he goes through the kubota dealer because he can get the parts cheaper through them than with his "mechanics discount" at JD dealers. Go figure!

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Parts are a money making business,even at junk yards.

Thomas..NH [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

heehaw,
    I would pay double or even triple the price comparing to pushing a lawn mower on a hot day.

Geeze for that price you should have bought another belt before the price goes up. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thomas..NH [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The Fabulous Foothills of Northern California

I just assumed that prices for Kubotas oil filters would be high. One day while getting some kubota stuff, I said throw in the hydraulic oil filter, engine oil filter and diesel fuel filter since I'm nearing my 400 hr maintenance. To my surprise the oil and diesel filter were equivalent to NAPA stores filters prices and the hydraulic oil filter, which NAPA didn't have, certainly was reasonable, especially when it only needs changing every 400 hours. Rat...