Mine all mine

/ Mine all mine #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
Well today I sent out the final payment on my L3700. It's been 5 years and I have to say time flies, doesn't seem like it's been that long. The past year I actually liked seeing the payment book get thinner and thinner. It's got 160 hours on it now so by my math... I should have it quite some time before I need a new one.

/ Mine all mine #3  
Sweet. Enjoy your machine.

/ Mine all mine #4  
Yep, I'm thinking if you ever get rid of it, will be because you are simply tired of it. Not that you have worn it out!!!! :)

/ Mine all mine #5  
TT, now what you gonna do with all that extra money in your check book ?:) It is a good feeling.

After my first Kubota (BX) was paid off, I went to the dealership to visit with the salesman. He was a good old guy.....hadn't seen him all along. He said, "I lose lots of friends when I sell them a new tractor"....i.e. they have no need to come back...not even for a service call. Eventually I went back, but he wasn't there anymore (retired)......and I don't really care for all the new people.

Cheers To Boston,
Mike

/ Mine all mine
TT, now what you gonna do with all that extra money in your check book ?:) It is a good feeling.

After my first Kubota (BX) was paid off, I went to the dealership to visit with the salesman. He was a good old guy.....hadn't seen him all along. He said, "I lose lots of friends when I sell them a new tractor"....i.e. they have no need to come back...not even for a service call. Eventually I went back, but he wasn't there anymore (retired)......and I don't really care for all the new people.

Cheers To Boston,
Mike

My payment was $428.00, I always sent $450.00 so my last payment was only 200 something dollars. I'm not sure I will notice not having the payment, but I'm sure I can find something to do with extra money if it starts to stack up . ��

/ Mine all mine #9  
I jumped for joy when I paid off my Jeep and the following year my boat. Both bought used.

/ Mine all mine #10  
Well today I sent out the final payment on my L3700. It's been 5 years and I have to say time flies, doesn't seem like it's been that long. The past year I actually liked seeing the payment book get thinner and thinner. It's got 160 hours on it now so by my math... I should have it quite some time before I need a new one.
I must be overworking mine; In less than 2 years I have 138 hours on it and it still feels new to me.