BX2200 - Perfect fit!

/ BX2200 - Perfect fit! #1  

Rook54

I have the BX2200, FEL, box scraper, 60" MMM, and other small accessories. I built a home last year on a 2 acre area of cleared ground and have 8 acres of woods. I have used this tractor to level, mow, maintain trails in the woods, till, pull a harrow, seed 2 acres, clear snow, bring in cut lumber from our woods, maintain our 175' gravel drive, I guess my point is this little tractor isn't the largest of the group, but has the power to do the various tasks I have come across on our new homestead. I have run into some of the issues seen by others, such as the headlights not being effective and things of that nature, but a few mods and I will not have a whole lot of issues with this unit. I feel I have really put this thing through some tests, and it has passed just fine. Great machine!! Just my 2 cents :)

Adam

/ BX2200 - Perfect fit! #2  
Ditto here /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 398208-kubota snow.jpg
    398208-kubota snow.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 125
   / BX2200 - Perfect fit! #3  
I have a 2200 and agree that it is the best for what I have to do......sounds like your chores are just like mine!
Enjoy