2011 Kubota U25 thoughts

/ 2011 Kubota U25 thoughts #1  

jokergerm

Gold Member
Well guys I've been looking for Kx121 for my 8 acres at home. I don't know why i thought i need a 10k machine but i thought i did. Ive beeb looking and looking all the used ones are beat up and 3000+ hours in my 25k price range and have been rental units or construction companys

Well today i ran across a U25 with 42 original hours 2 buckets and thumb, for 25k

its literally brand new, i just want it for some ditches and trenches and a drainage system at my house and moving fallen trees.

what are you thoughts on this U25, seems like a good deal its local and spot less.

/ 2011 Kubota U25 thoughts #2  
Sounds like a good price and would agree it's a better buy than a beat 3000 hr machine. And if your using it around for personal use you will really like it.

/ 2011 Kubota U25 thoughts
Sounds like a good price and would agree it's a better buy than a beat 3000 hr machine. And if your using it around for personal use you will really like it.

well i went at got it today! So stoked on this little guy. it does a lot for a little machine

hard to beat with 40 hours for 25k no tax and 2 buckets

u25.jpg

/ 2011 Kubota U25 thoughts #4  
That looks new with quick attach buckets and thumb you did real good. I just looked up the specs you got a really nice size machine

Thanks man, i did some work with it when i got home and for being smaller it got some good power. i was worried it would struggle but it does pretty good. Just need to get a 40" clean out bucket for grading and moving loose dirt

Thanks man, i did some work with it when i got home and for being smaller it got some good power. i was worried it would struggle but it does pretty good. Just need to get a 40" clean out bucket for grading and moving loose dirt

And its super clean, it could almost be on the dealership lot as new it still has the little lines in the tracks. I could not believe it when i found it. Really wasn't even for sale, just stumbled across it from a friend of a friend and it worked out

/ 2011 Kubota U25 thoughts #7  
Very nice!

/ 2011 Kubota U25 thoughts #8  
That's a smokin' deal, congrats! I paid the same for a U-17 with 240 hours, hydraulic thumb and only 1 bucket. I love this little machine, super versatile. I can hardly wait for what little snow we have to go away.

/ 2011 Kubota U25 thoughts #9  
I know this is a wicked old thread, but curious if you still have the U25 and how you are liking it? Hows the size? I am looking at slightly larger machines but wondering if a U25 would work for me.