B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options?

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #1  

PorkChopsMmm

Gold Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota BX2370
From doing my searching here and on the internet at large it appears that the only two ways of getting quick attach pallet forks and I broke them out into pro's/con's below. Can you all confirm if I am correct? Maybe something new has come out recently? My main goal is to get pallet forks that attach to the tractor without the bucket to, to save weight, and to not have it cost a lot.

Kubota brand QA adapter PN# 1658
Pros: Adapter costs ~$250 and can use the existing bucket.
Cons: The pallet forks are more expensive than SSQA forks, supposedly are heavy, and you are limited to the attachments Kubota sells without customizing.

Kubota brand SSQA adapter PN# B2366
Pros: Any SSQA attachments can be used (if they are light weight enough) so attachments can be sourced for a cheaper price or easier to find on the used market.
Cons: Adapter costs ~$450 and cannot use the existing bucket -- need to weld bracket to existing bucket or buy new.

From what it looks like, even though the SSQA adapter allows a greater use of attachments I most likely won't use that many and the requirement to get some welding/fab work done to use a bucket greatly increases the cost and complexity.

It sounds like I would be better off buying the Kubota QA adapter and to try and source the Kubota branded forks for as cheap as possible.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #2  
Take a look at this web site:TACH-N-GO QUICK ATTACH
I have there tach-n-go for Cub Cadet/Yanmar along with there pallet forks.
The pallet forks can also be used on your 3 point hitch
Here are pictures of what I bought:
IMG_1181.JPGIMG_1182.JPGIMG_1183.JPGIMG_1184.JPGIMG_1185.JPGIMG_1186.JPG
Very simple to go between the bucket and the forks. He offers alot of different attachments.
If you email him he gets right back to you.
The Tach-n-go weighs about 50 pounds the folks weigh 110 pounds.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #3  
I totally understand the cost issue. I also consider long term use. And I always expect the unexpected. In this case that would be a change that requires other attachments.

So,,,, if I am spending money to convert to any sort of Quick Attach it must be SSQA compatible. This broadens your attachment options dramatically.

As for your bucket. I have converted two buckets from pin-on to SSQA. Pretty simple process if you have cutting and welding abilities. If you do not, load your bucket in the back of your truck and go visit your local welding shop. They can convert your bucket to SSQA. I can't imagine it would be terribly expensive. But probably $200.

This conversion you are wanting is not cheap if done to gain the most compatible system. But in the end it will be a no-brainer that you should have worked toward long ago.

Post your decision with pictures of course. :)

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #4  
SSQA would be the only way to go. Saying this from a cheap guy. My last info from Bobcat listed 70 pieces of equipment available for the ssqa system. If you die your widow has a much nicer easy to sell unit. In the mean time you get to use it. Enjoy.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #5  
SSQA would be the only way to go. Saying this from a cheap guy. My last info from Bobcat listed 70 pieces of equipment available for the ssqa system. If you die your widow has a much nicer easy to sell unit. In the mean time you get to use it. Enjoy.

Few years ago my Brother bought a very low hour L3240 Kubota with FEL. It didn't have QA. He said he didn't need it. 2 months later he bought the SSQA piece from Kubota and hauled it to my shop where I modified the bucket. You just have no idea how much you'll use something like this until you are around it. :)

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options?
Those are all good points. I am upgrading from my BX to, most likely, a B2620. I want to make sure that in a few years if I plan on upgrading I can re-use the attachments or make my money back when selling the tractor. My only hold up is welding the SSQA bracket on the original bucket in case I sell it some day. I either need to sell it all as a package or find a non-SSQA Kubota bucket so I can hook it back up to the pins.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #7  
I am in the same boat with Kubota B 3200 with LA504 loader. Is there anything like a light duty SSQA ? I have one on my soon to be sold Kioti 45 and like it, also a set of hydraulic front forks that I would like to keep. It seems to me SSQA would remove several 100 pounds off of already low lifting power of B 3200 of around 1300 lbs, break out force would probably be affected also.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #9  
Take a look at this web site:TACH-N-GO QUICK ATTACH
I have there tach-n-go for Cub Cadet/Yanmar along with there pallet forks.
The pallet forks can also be used on your 3 point hitch
Here are pictures of what I bought:
View attachment 459428View attachment 459429View attachment 459430View attachment 459431View attachment 459432View attachment 459433
Very simple to go between the bucket and the forks. He offers alot of different attachments.
If you email him he gets right back to you.
The Tach-n-go weighs about 50 pounds the folks weigh 110 pounds.
This is a neat system, but the forks are fixed and don't slide sideways.

They are still very useful and I like that they fit front or rear. :thumbsup:

IMG_1181.JPG

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #10  
I bought a QA with forks for my B2620 from Jery Dunn. I use them all the time. Very heavy duty, fit, finish, and welds are unbelievable. I'm very glad I went with his setup. Fully movable and removable forks. QA works with factory bucket. I use forks to lift and store stuff in my barn and load 55gal. drums in my truck full of oil with ease. My past posts should have plenty of pics. Try Jery for a BX QA with forks. Mine was the first movable set of forks he made, and I don't regret not getting the Kubota set up at all. No comparison in quality, and the Dunn setup leaves you much more weight in your load to lift than wasting it in fork and QA weight.