New to this site proud owner of an 2005 Kubota L3830 new to me!

/ New to this site proud owner of an 2005 Kubota L3830 new to me!
Yes I do brush hog and cut some trees in the wood do you have pics of brush guard thanks I love the loader I use it for every thing it's like a 2nd back that I use first amazing the stuff you can find to use these tractors for ok thanks!

/ New to this site proud owner of an 2005 Kubota L3830 new to me! #12  
Yes I do brush hog and cut some trees in the wood do you have pics of brush guard thanks I love the loader I use it for every thing it's like a 2nd back that I use first amazing the stuff you can find to use these tractors for ok thanks!

Mine was done by my brother, several other members have more aesthetic versions, but I like mine really well and an easy build.

/ New to this site proud owner of an 2005 Kubota L3830 new to me! #13  
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Kubota! :thumbsup:

I'm going to move this thread on over to the Kubota section so that we can keep the conversation going.

/ New to this site proud owner of an 2005 Kubota L3830 new to me!
Mine was done by my brother, several other members have more aesthetic versions, but I like mine really well and an easy build.

Ok looks awesome I'm going to have to make one not only looks great it serves to protect tractor thanks

/ New to this site proud owner of an 2005 Kubota L3830 new to me! #15  
The 723 is the better of the two loaders offered;I think the other was 514 which had less capacity.Another way to do your grill guard;highly recommend you do one or the other.Again congrats that's a real nice tractor.

Attachments

• tractor grill 003.JPG
    tractor grill 003.JPG
    787.6 KB · Views: 176
   / New to this site proud owner of an 2005 Kubota L3830 new to me! #16  
Here are a couple more:

/ New to this site proud owner of an 2005 Kubota L3830 new to me! #17  
Welcome to TBN, Foxl3830!
Great looking machine and the land behind it looks beautiful, too.
Nice size for doing all sorts of jobs & enough power to run 6' implements or up to a 9' hoe.
Very comfortable operator station, I think. I've got long legs & big feet and it was a real pleasure
to climb into a compact that didn't make me feel like a statistical freak of nature.

Did yours come with any remotes? I added some, with top & tilt, after the tractor payment book was retired.
It's been a night and day improvement in terms of what I can get done in a weekend,

I've seen some nice mirror installs done by fellow TBN-ers, mostly mounted to the FEL uprights.
I will be doing something similar, soon. Back blading snow this winter I realized I can't twist my back like I used to do.
Look for a mounting that will be forgiving of stray branches and such.
Another option is a back-up video ... some very interesting threads about that.

As far as Grand L problems - my 2007 L3240 hasn't really had any. 600hrs and only routine maintenance.
Oh - one minor thing I'll mention: check that your battery hold down clamps are adjusted snug.
Mine were loose and making a nickels & dimes in a coffee can sound that I couldn't locate for a few weeks.
Near drove me crazy - only piped up at certain RPM/load conditions. Thought I had a bearing about to quit.
You may find that the operator presence seat switch may need some ... um ... adjustment ... but that's common to most machines.

If you get a tiller, get at least a 6' - you've got plenty of power to run it. I highly recommend using a potato plow/middle buster/subsoiler sort of implement, preferably with shear pin protection, to check for "stuff" below the surface - like fence wire, T-posts, big rocks - anything that could damage your tiller or have you spending hours on your back in the dirt, trying to clear a fouled blade spool. It's a relatively small investment that can save you lots of grief and has some other uses, too.

Look forward to seeing more pics of your machine at work and what all you can do with it!
-Jim