Snow blower removal

/ Snow blower removal #1  

erda

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
Very much a noob question.

As part of the purchase, the dealer installed my B2782B (63 inch) snowblower. As it "appears" that spring is here, I want to put the loader back on and get to work with some fence and tree removal.

So, do I need to remove the are bolted on to the tractor-at quick glance, they look like they hang down lower than any other point under the tractor. Or do I just pull the pins and slide out the blower?

Thanks.

/ Snow blower removal #2  
I have the same blower on my B2650..The bayonet connector detaches from the blower separately. Once the blower is removed the mount detaches from the tractor by pulling the pin under the tractor and loosening the clamp down screw at the front....pulls right out. No bolts to undo anywhere. The FEL mounts right up...Dealer should have supplied you manuals for the blower/mount that describes the procedure in detail.

/ Snow blower removal #3  
Sounds like you need to talk to your dealer about giving you a proper demonstration on how the machine works. Even if you have the manuals, it's no excuse for a dealer not to give you the in-person treatment and make 100% sure you understand the process.

/ Snow blower removal #4  
Sounds like you need to talk to your dealer about giving you a proper demonstration on how the machine works. Even if you have the manuals, it's no excuse for a dealer not to give you the in-person treatment and make 100% sure you understand the process.

I agree with farm boy , my dealer showed me how to put it on and then take it off . Take off your drive shaft that connects to the mid mount pto first . Mark your hyd. lines so you will know where to put them when it's time too put it back on if they are not already marked . Comes off very easily , takes a little more time to line things up to reinstall , but not bad . I used a small screw type car jack to take off just a little pressure when removing and let it rest on a piece of 4 by 4 when done . The car jack can again be used to help line it up when reinstalling .
Hope it helps