2650 cab A/C performance

/ 2650 cab A/C performance #1  

Scott_F

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650
For those of you with a 2650 cab, how does the A/C hold up on a hot day while mowing with MMM? I'm thinking of trading up to a small cab tractor and would like the A/C to keep me out of the dust in summer. I saw some earlier posts about heater performance in the winter, but not much on A/C performance in the summer. I live in Maryland and some of the late summer days are pretty hot & humid.

Thanks,

Scott

/ 2650 cab A/C performance #2  
I am satisfied with the performance of the A/C, can't say it's super cold but it is comfortable. The cab does a good job of keeping out the dust and bugs. Be sure to test drive before you purchase, make sure you can live with the hydro whine, especially with the cruise control engaged - I wear noise-canceling headphones.

/ 2650 cab A/C performance #3  
My 3350 is warm/hot in the winter and cold in the summer. Love plowing snow in a t shirt

/ 2650 cab A/C performance #4  
I likewise like clearing snow while wearing a t-shirt..I find I need to open the rear hatch. My hydro whine diminished considerable (but it's still there) after changing the hydro udt and both filters. The ac is more than adequate for my usage..I spent an uncomfortable summer in the MD / DC / Baltimore area and know of the heat and humidity mentioned...I think the ac in the 26 or 3350 will be adequate. A lot of glass in those cabs.

/ 2650 cab A/C performance
Thanks for the feedback. Now, if I can just get the local dealer down a little bit more. The first quote wasn't the 10% or so under MSRP that I've seen hinted at elsewhere on TBN (about 5% on the tractor and pretty much a wash in the implements).

/ 2650 cab A/C performance #6  
Keep haggling ....zero interest and sometimes a $500 discount from Kubota help.....Loaded tires are worth something as well.