OUCH!!!!

/ OUCH!!!! #1  

milkman

Elite Member
Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
All this fine weather and I can't get no seat time. Got some good stuff for the pain, but I can't find anything to help with the tractor withdrawls.

Attachments

• 400581-OUCH!!!1.jpg
    400581-OUCH!!!1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,285
   / OUCH!!!! #2  
What does the other guy look like????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ OUCH!!!! #3  
if it was not for bad luck you would not have any at all.hope you get better soon. so you get some seat time. Larry

/ OUCH!!!! #4  
Ouch indeed! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif What happened?

/ OUCH!!!! #5  
Milkman got yourself a nasty cut there what happen. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif cag

/ OUCH!!!! #6  
Being a Kentuckian, tell me you didn't crawl under the cow to get a glass of milk.

That's nasty.... Hope ya heal soon.

/ OUCH!!!! #7  
Yuk, what the hell happened to you!, like did a tree fall on you or did you go to the water park and get caught up in one of those wave machine things? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ OUCH!!!! #9  
Looks like a tractor roll over or something. Ouch.

/ OUCH!!!!
Rotator cuff and joint repair, Doc said look like it happened over time with age, so now you know, DON'T GET OLD.
I know some on this site will never grow up so they don't have to worry.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I tried to get him to do it orthrascopically so it would look like bullet holes, then I could make up a real war story, being from Ky, maybe a story about a cousins angry father??? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif