L3560 12volt Power Supply

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply #1  

kubotacres

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560 HST
From what I've read, the L60 series comes with a 12 volt harness behind the seat. I'm assuming that this is the cab only tractor since mine didn't come with one. I'm wanting to add a few small accessories and will need a 12 volt source. On my l3200 the power tap was under the rear fender. Can anybody with a cabbed l60 series tell me where the 12 volt harness runs to. I'm assuming that Kubota may have possibly have it hidden somewhere and this will give me a "head start" on where to look at. Notice "I" on the attached brochure. Thanks,

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply
update.

It's connected to Wiring Harness B50703.

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply #3  
I recently purchased a L3560 and would like to add the 12 volt power supply.
Is there an easy way to add this?
Is there a wiring harness that could be tapped into ?

i appreciate any information you can share with me.
Thank you

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply #4  

Thank you
On my L3200 it was under the fender basically under the cup holder in the above photo. Same connector on my L4060hstc under the trim for a pillar on the left side in the cab. Ignition switched & I presume good for maybe up to 10@, although I've never bother checked fuses.

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply
On my L3200 it was under the fender basically under the cup holder in the above photo. Same connector on my L4060hstc under the trim for a pillar on the left side in the cab. Ignition switched & I presume good for maybe up to 10@, although I've never bother checked fuses.

Thank you

On my l3560 it was under the seat. Just used some male taps.

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply #6  
My L3560 is like Fallon's, under left column on the back side. IMG_20190929_105830.jpg

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply #7  
So that is what that why is for, I have one on mine, but never taken the time to figure out what it was for.

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply #8  
So that is what that why is for, I have one on mine, but never taken the time to figure out what it was for.

I wondered to until I saw this thread and Fallon's response. I checked it and t is keyed.

/ L3560 12volt Power Supply #10