3-Point Hitch B6100 and Tiller hookup

/ B6100 and Tiller hookup #1  

tums20

Tractor
Kubota B6100
So this tiller came with a B6100 I just bought
It appears to use a different top bracket instead of the standard top 3 pt arm

Also, the female end coming out of the tiller is really short and appears smaller than the male PTO shaft on the tractor
In measuring the connection I need is only 12 inches or so
There is no identifiers on the tiller

Am I missing something, seems like I am missing a portion of the pto shaft coming from the tiller
Or is there some different way this hooks up?

IMG_2808.JPGIMG_2812.JPGIMG_2809.JPG

/ B6100 and Tiller hookup #2  
Congratulations on your "new" machine!
It looks like you're missing 1/2 of your PTO shaft - the front half that goes to the tractor's PTO spline.
The top link is interesting ... almost looks like the live link used with brush hogs to allow the implement to follow the pitch of the terrain without tilting fore-n-aft.
Does the tiller have gage wheels? Can you show another photo with the whole tiller & back half of the tractor in it?
-Jim

/ B6100 and Tiller hookup
Here is a photo of the back half, one of the tiller, and one of the shaft coming from the tiller
Looks like a smaller PTO female
No clue on tiller brand, buit no wheels
Heading to Tractor Supply with tiller to see what I can come up with

IMG_2813.JPGIMG_2815.JPGIMG_2816.JPG

/ B6100 and Tiller hookup #4  
That's looks like a high quality, very solid tiller, with lots of adjustment for down pressure on the rear gate, tilling depth and angle. The skids on the back should work like gage wheels, which is why there's a the articulating top link arrangement. I bet it will produce a real nice seed bed, once you get a completed PTO shaft & all the adjustments dialed in.

/ B6100 and Tiller hookup #5  
Have you contacted the seller to see if they have the other half of the shaft and just forgot about it?
If you have to buy a new shaft, the shear pin type will be cheaper but the slip clutch type like the one on it is better.

/ B6100 and Tiller hookup
Thanks
I double checked and the rotation on the tiller matches to a CW PTO shaft from the tractor
Previous owner says he never even tried hooking it up, it just came with the tractor from a family friend

I already removed u joint, but yoke is part of slip clutch
Took slip clutch off tractor, it was hooked on by an 18 spline attachment

Might just take slip clutch to a drive line place, let em know I need this to get a "normal" driveline attached

Probably better use of my time. Tractor Supply here has a very limited supply of PTO parts

IMG_2817.JPGIMG_2819.JPG