No Spill Diesel Can that works?

/ No Spill Diesel Can that works? #1  

Rob 80

Silver Member
Tractor
B2650
I have a so called No-Spill Diesel Can and it's the worst thing ever there is no air vent so you get that splashing going on and it takes forever to get anything out of it.

I've been removing the hole spout part and just using a funnel but even then it splashes all over my B2650. You can buy different spouts but they cost a bit $10-15 bucks each.

Anyone try making a vent in the can to help?

/ No Spill Diesel Can that works? #3  
^^^Yup. Easiest to drill the hole with a step bit. Won't grab like a twist bit and leaves a clean chip/curl that is easiest to remove.

/ No Spill Diesel Can that works? #5  
EZ-Pour Universal Replacement Spout Kit - For Life Out Here

I have several of these. They work great.

If you can't find this in your local store, most all stores have the white version, but it's called a water spout. Identical except for color and labeling.

Apparently some states won't allow the black one for fuels, so they make a white one for water. :)

/ No Spill Diesel Can that works? #6  
Google "EZ Pour spouts"

/ No Spill Diesel Can that works? #7  
I get spouts at Tractor Supply for "WATER CANS". They have no gestapo federal required guaranteed spill system built into them. They supply a couple different thread sizes and the vent plug. About 10 bucks but well worth it.

/ No Spill Diesel Can that works? #8  
   / No Spill Diesel Can that works? #10  
I have 3 of the no spill cans, 1 diesel for the tractor and 2 gas for the zero turn. I bought them all last spring and quickly learned why people complain about the slow dump. Then one day I had to momentarily stop fueling but kept the can in position. That's when I figured out that these cans quickly air lock when starting out. But just release the button for a moment and push it down again. The fuel dumps much quicker then. Granted it's still not as fast as the old plain spouts but, in my case, I'm able to rest the can on the machine and not have to bear any of it's weight due to the 90 degree spout so if it takes a couple of minutes to dump 5 gallons it's not an issue for me.