MMM wheel stuck

/ MMM wheel stuck #1  

Rob 80

Silver Member
Tractor
B2650
Does anyone know why the middle wheel hits the bar right above it making it so it will not spin freely? It's the 60" mmm

wheel.jpeg

wheel2.jpeg

/ MMM wheel stuck #2  
I'm totally unfamiliar with that setup, but looking at the photos is there any chance it's the clevis pins that go in those slots?

Z.

/ MMM wheel stuck #3  
It is not mounted properly.
i think those clevis pins go into the slots behind the nose roller.
My B3200 had a similar deck.

/ MMM wheel stuck #4  
It the shaft possibly bent in anyway, or has the wheel's center worn to a larger size center hole.

/ MMM wheel stuck

You guys are right as always :) Not sure why the dealer installed it that way.

I put it the way it should be and it lifts the front of the deck up weigh to high. I don't know if turning the nuts to make the link longer will have enough reach.

/ MMM wheel stuck #7  
You guys are right as always :) Not sure why the dealer installed it that way.

I put it the way it should be and it lifts the front of the deck up weigh to high. I don't know if turning the nuts to make the link longer will have enough reach.
Loosening the nuts will lower the mower. You might also need to adjust the back where it lifts the deck to have it lift higher.
On our B7500 (which has similar hardware) it has a metal piece that gets moved by the 3 point arms to lift the deck.

Aaron Z

/ MMM wheel stuck #8  

Ditto that as far as I can tell. And since the dealer doesn't seem to know how to mount the MMM, it would be well to get your manual out and check the fore/aft......side to side adjustments for a level cut......The front of the deck being slightly lower than the rear.
Mike

/ MMM wheel stuck
The front should be lower than the back? I assume you do all these with the deck in the lowest position.

BTW does anyone know what size nut that is on the link assembly? I have nothing large enough to fit it.

Thanks again and thanks for that pic Dave

/ MMM wheel stuck #10  
Your deck is the type that rolls on the ground. You adjust the cutting height by lowering or raising the front caster wheels and the rear wheels in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet