BX2200 60" Deck manual RCK60B-22BX

/ BX2200 60" Deck manual RCK60B-22BX #1  

livelovelaugh

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Hello, it's my first time posting, but I'm looking for a manual for my deck and have search far and wide and ended up downloading crap and viruses. I'd appreciate any help in finding this manual.

/ BX2200 60" Deck manual RCK60B-22BX #2  
Hi. Welcome.
I have the paper manual. The parts manual can be downloaded at Kubota's website.
I picked up the paper manual on ebay for I think $20.

Maybe others have a pdf copy.

/ BX2200 60" Deck manual RCK60B-22BX
Hi. Welcome.
I have the paper manual. The parts manual can be downloaded at Kubota's website.
I picked up the paper manual on ebay for I think $20.

Maybe others have a pdf copy.

Thanks for the reply. I have the parts manual (of course those are readily available since everyone is trying to sell you parts), but the service manual is not so easy. I know there's not much to these decks, but I noticed the back of the belt rubbing on the pulley cover and wondered if maybe it was too loose. Is there an adjustment procedure for those belts?

I'll check on ebay, thanks for the tip.

/ BX2200 60" Deck manual RCK60B-22BX #4  
I have a paper copy of the RCK60B-22BX , RCK54-22BX mower deck manual. I've gone thru it cover to cover and there is no comment about, or adjustment for, the belt. It is apparent to me that the only belt tightness adjustment is the belt tension spring. If you think it has lost too much tension, replace it.
All that said, watching my belt run at full operating rpm there is an awful lot of belt flapping going on ! That is bound to polish the inside of the pulley shields at least some. I used to worry about it. Not any more. I suppose if the belt and the spring were replaced it might quiet down and flap less. I have around 675 hrs on it (probably 80% of that mowing.) I have no intentions of changing the belt or the spring until it gets much worse or the belt breaks.

The booklet is 21 pages. Says Code No. K5371-7111-1 on the back cover and F-11477A on the front cover. No idea which is the part number for the manual. Since you do have a parts manual it probably gives you the part number of the mower deck manual. You can search the web using that. And of course, your dealer will be happy to order one I imagine.

p.s. If you got a virus downloading a manual then you need to get better anti-viral software. That should not happen. I use Microsoft Security Essentials which is free and I have never seen a virus get past it. Been using it for years. Had several years of top name-brand anti-virus software (Norton) which was a nuisance to keep buying every year, it did cost money, and I have never seen a reason to buy it in the last 9 or 10 years.

/ BX2200 60" Deck manual RCK60B-22BX
I have a paper copy of the RCK60B-22BX , RCK54-22BX mower deck manual. I've gone thru it cover to cover and there is no comment about, or adjustment for, the belt. It is apparent to me that the only belt tightness adjustment is the belt tension spring. If you think it has lost too much tension, replace it.
All that said, watching my belt run at full operating rpm there is an awful lot of belt flapping going on ! That is bound to polish the inside of the pulley shields at least some. I used to worry about it. Not any more. I suppose if the belt and the spring were replaced it might quiet down and flap less. I have around 675 hrs on it (probably 80% of that mowing.) I have no intentions of changing the belt or the spring until it gets much worse or the belt breaks.

The booklet is 21 pages. Says Code No. K5371-7111-1 on the back cover and F-11477A on the front cover. No idea which is the part number for the manual. Since you do have a parts manual it probably gives you the part number of the mower deck manual. You can search the web using that. And of course, your dealer will be happy to order one I imagine.

p.s. If you got a virus downloading a manual then you need to get better anti-viral software. That should not happen. I use Microsoft Security Essentials which is free and I have never seen a virus get past it. Been using it for years. Had several years of top name-brand anti-virus software (Norton) which was a nuisance to keep buying every year, it did cost money, and I have never seen a reason to buy it in the last 9 or 10 years.

Thank you so much for the very thoughtful reply. It's exactly what I was looking for.

/ BX2200 60" Deck manual RCK60B-22BX #7  
I have both the mower deck manual and the tractor manual and neither mentions adjusting the belt

/ BX2200 60" Deck manual RCK60B-22BX #8  
The belt on my RCK60B-22BX flops a lot at idle but smooths out when sped up. The belt lasted 12 years and 1100hrs of mowing.