Who's made a claim on their kubota insurance?

/ Who's made a claim on their kubota insurance? #1  

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
About how long did it take and how much work was it? Need to get a lot more done sooner rather than later but I'm down for the count:(

/ Who's made a claim on their kubota insurance? #2  
I havent personally, but have seen a few posts... just take it to the dealer. Pretty painless & the dealer & KTAC do most of the paperwork from what I hear. That's an advantage of Kubota insurance, they play really well with Kubota dealers/service. Not to mention being cheaper & more comprehensive with a lower deductible than most homeowners insurance.

/ Who's made a claim on their kubota insurance? #3  
About how long did it take and how much work was it? Need to get a lot more done sooner rather than later but I'm down for the count:(

Now for the stupid question, what happened to it?

/ Who's made a claim on their kubota insurance? #4  
My guess is he was hooking up with only one side in the channel and curled bucket, twisting the round tube that connects each side. Done that. You can fix it by putting it against a big tree.

I have used ktac and it was fast. As fast as it takes to order a part.

/ Who's made a claim on their kubota insurance? #5  
If you just twisted the timing rod putting the two sides out of sync, you can fix that yourself in about 10 minutes. Not sure why the dealer or KTAC even needs to be involved. You should be able to bend it back with the loader hydraulics. Worst case scenario you can cut the timing rod and re-weld, but most people just bend it back.

/ Who's made a claim on their kubota insurance? #6  
put a 4x4 block between loader frame and bracket on bent side and curl back. Have someone watch for alignment because it bends quick.

/ Who's made a claim on their kubota insurance?
Now for the stupid question, what happened to it?

I'm pretty sure on the prior load a branch partially or completely disengaged the mechanism and when I started to curl on a root ball I heard that sound where you know you just hurt something.

put a 4x4 block between loader frame and bracket on bent side and curl back. Have someone watch for alignment because it bends quick.

So I tried with the hydrolicis and couldn't get it to move, thought about putting it against a tree. Maybe I'll try tomorrow.

Hmmm, that is an interesting idea.

Okay, 4x4 didn't work. Cut it in half 4 times trying different spots. Guess I'll put it against a tree in the morning and see.