Hydraulic temp gauge install on BX

/ Hydraulic temp gauge install on BX #1  

davesl708

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200D,
Has anyone install a temp gauge on their BX? I would like to have one to monitor HST and trans temp.
If so what gauge did you install and what problems did you have?

/ Hydraulic temp gauge install on BX #2  
There was a thread about 3 years ago where the guy fab'ed up heat gauge and aux cooler on the right rear fender. Look around some, I know it's here somewhere.

/ Hydraulic temp gauge install on BX #5  
have you ever had an issue w/your hydraulic system overheating that could have been avoided by having a temp gauge? wouldn't kubota have included one if deemed necessary? keeping the fluid & filter maintained, and esp. the fans in good shape would be sufficient imho. should you splice something in, be careful of the hydraulic high pressure! best regards

/ Hydraulic temp gauge install on BX
have you ever had an issue w/your hydraulic system overheating that could have been avoided by having a temp gauge? wouldn't kubota have included one if deemed necessary? keeping the fluid & filter maintained, and esp. the fans in good shape would be sufficient imho. should you splice something in, be careful of the hydraulic high pressure! best regards

I have not had an issue yet. Would like a little warning if I am overheating the trans/hyd. fluid.
Fan is now in good shape It got trashed even with the factory shield in place.

/ Hydraulic temp gauge install on BX #8  
best of luck on your project. apologize i can't offer anything more technical on that. stay cool yourself too this summer, could be a tough one :)