Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month!

/ Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month! #1  

jokergerm

Gold Member
Well i got my New tractor today, L3650 and I'm super happy with it so far. Got about 3 hours on it today mowing and moving some dirt around my 10 acres

1st question, is the stall guard always on? i couldn't figure out how to get it off the dash

Here are the specs on the machine

L3560 ( Duh)
3 rear remotes. 2 double acting, 1 float detent
3rd function loader valve (just incase)
Sunshade
Top and Tilt
Land Pride HR2560 with Hydraulic rippers
LA805 4060 Loader package
HD Round back Bucket with cutting edge 72"
R4 tires

with tax about 33k out the door

Did some mowing today, it was great. Tons of power comported to my 1990 B9200HST that I'm selling now

Had to wear a helmet and jacket as the birds were trying to kill me when i was mowing the pasture, carried a PVC club to swat at them as well. Super annoying, but got the job done. Had birds actually hit the helmet 2 times mowing the pasture

here are some pics, Enjoy

Also my new Load trail TL-14 low pro trailer

l351.jpg
l35.jpg

l352.jpg

l353.jpg

l354.jpg

tl12.jpg

Last edited:
   / Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month! #2  
Very nice! Congratulations!

/ Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month! #3  
With the L2296 HD RB bucket on the heavier LA805 loader, the rear is pretty light. You will want a counterweight on the Three Point Hitch before doing regular, heavy loader work.

A Bucket Spade is a practical attachment to the L2296/LA805 combination. I believe it will go over your edge with no interference.

Bucket Spade has stayed sharp through five years of regular use. I do not know what PSI pressures the soil is but....... 110 pound spade + 400 pound HD bucket + 500 pounds [of 1,279 pounds FEL weight] = 1,010 pounds on knife edge.
((Kubota L3560))

The friction 'stop' for the Position Control lever always loosens. I replaced factory knob and screw with a cap/allen head metric screw with a thick, cupped, nylon spacer under the screw head, which I tighten with a metric allen wrench. This improvisation holds. (Kubota should be embarrassed over this tawdry bit of engineering.)

LINK: Tractor and Skidsteer bucket spade shovel

Photos 7-8 show Kubota B3300SU with Bucket Spade.

The only beverage container that fits the console socket for same is a quart size of Gatorade.

LINK: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/316605-kubota-l3560-rear-storage.html?highlight=

Attachments

• DSC00419.jpg
    DSC00419.jpg
    1,020.8 KB · Views: 487
  • DSC00177.jpg
    DSC00177.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 582
  • DSC00178.jpg
    DSC00178.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 324
  • DSC00048.jpg
    DSC00048.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 854
  • DSC00052.jpg
    DSC00052.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0673.jpg
    IMG_0673.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0322.JPG
    IMG_0322.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
   / Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month! #4  
1st question, is the stall guard always on? i couldn't figure out how to get it off the dash

Stall Guard can be turned on/off, but why? Stall Guard is one of the best features of HST+. Read your Operator's Manual.

/ Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month! #5  
Stall guard is turned on by selecting 1 of 3 HST modes on the panel.
Manual mode
Stall guard
Stall guard and auto hi/lo.
With loader work I have gotten used to the audible cues of overloading the tractor. With stall guard on now I seem to leave ruts. Guess there is a learning curve. I do look forward to trying it out with my 6' snowblower and deep snow next winter.
Your machine looks awesome! Once I ruled out the larger B series tractors, I agonized over the 3560 vs. 4060. Ended up with the 4060 to put me into the 15kw generator range.

/ Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month! #6  
Hey, Joker, I liked the shot of you in your storm trooper outfit.

/ Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month! #7  
I usually have 40-50 Egrets that follow me around the fields when I mow. Earlier this year it was Grackles but I've never had any come after me. Even had two hawks in the trees and an eagle standing guard on a service pole. They do a pretty good job of thinning the fields of insects, mice and rats. It's enjoyable to watch them and helps pass the time. I think the Egrets are way smarter than the Grackles. :)

In Texas, all migratory birds are protected. I would imagine if you were caught flailing a stick at them you could be in trouble. Mocking birds around here can get down right vicious if you get near a nest. Fortunately, they don't nest in the fields--Just around the house. :eek:

/ Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month!
I usually have 40-50 Egrets that follow me around the fields when I mow. Earlier this year it was Grackles but I've never had any come after me. Even had two hawks in the trees and an eagle standing guard on a service pole. They do a pretty good job of thinning the fields of insects, mice and rats. It's enjoyable to watch them and helps pass the time. I think the Egrets are way smarter than the Grackles. :)

In Texas, all migratory birds are protected. I would imagine if you were caught flailing a stick at them you could be in trouble. Mocking birds around here can get down right vicious if you get near a nest. Fortunately, they don't nest in the fields--Just around the house. :eek:

Im regretting not getting the 4 in 1 bucket. what was i thinking??

The HD bucket is nice. But it was 1200 bucks the 4 in 1 bucket was only 800 more. Live and learn i guess, not sure what i was thinking!!!!!

/ Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month!
Im regretting not getting the 4 in 1 bucket. what was i thinking??

The HD bucket is nice. But it was 1200 bucks the 4 in 1 bucket was only 800 more. Live and learn i guess, not sure what i was thinking!!!!!

Front loader isn't level? am i being to picky or should this sit level. It will sit level if you drop the bucket all the way but on the way down its about 1 1/4" off. The right side touchs the ground way before the left side

Things I've checked.

Tires pressure are even, fronts both at 40 rears both at 20psi
Ground it level used a 2 ft level over a 7 ft stick
tractor it self its the same height off the ground.

Its in the loader somewhere. Are the rams adjustable? theres about 3\8" difference in the ram shaft thats exposed, from the left to right side ram?

Here are some pics for you, maybe I'm just OCD but it should be much more level then this for a new tractor

loader1.jpg

loader2.jpg

loader3.jpg

loader4.jpg

/ Got my new L3560 today from the dealer after waiting a month! #10  
Yes, the bucket should be level.

Start a "punch list" of defects for the dealer to correct during the fifty hour service. Most new tractors have minor issues during the first 100 engine hours. Often the wheel nuts loosen during the first fifty hours.

LINK: bucket not level site:tractorbynet.com - Google Search

I think a 4-in-1 bucket on the LA805 FEL would be too much forward weight. Be happy with the combo you have.

Last edited: