Tail Light

/ Tail Light #1  

czechsonofagun

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B1750
I broke the tail light on B1750 about a year ago, finally started looking for new cover. All I needed was the plastic red light lens if you can call it a lens. Like this one:

28797-TC030-99210.jpg

$18.80 plus shipping was the best price I could find.

So I spent nine bucks at the local TSC and made my own bracket/housing. Now I have LED light, that will last forever and if I brake it again, I can buy it locally. Not sure what kind of unobtanium is the Kubota original made from. :confused:

D.jpg

/ Tail Light #2  
Good job I hate stuff like that. I guess in order for the tractor to look the way they want it, they gotta have a special one. Seems most people would like easy to repair standardized things better.

/ Tail Light #4  
hi i broke one lens and was asking 18 dollars for it and aske them how much for alle the bracket assembly and gaught all the bracket with the light in it for 19 dollars cheper to by the hole light

/ Tail Light
I hear you, still only bulb, no LED.

hi i broke one lens and was asking 18 dollars for it and aske them how much for alle the bracket assembly and gaught all the bracket with the light in it for 19 dollars cheper to by the hole light

/ Tail Light #6  
Good idea.

My tractor has problem lights on the ROP's with broken lenses. Might try the same.