Junkman Jumping Ship??

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #21  
I tried to trade the ugly <font color="orange"> ORANGE </font>Kubota to the JD dealer, and he just laughed. Said that with the sticking hydro pedal problems, that he didn't want to have anything to do with it. Suggested that I sell it on eBay or to some unsuspecting "sucker". Then I tried the MF dealer and he also said a similar thing, but he wasn't as kind in his choice of words. I don't dare repeat what he had to say. I did find one dealer that would consider it. The Jinma dealer offered $6000 in trade for a new Jinma at list and said that is all a Japanese tractor was worth. Even that trade in amount was subject to review by management upon inspection of the tractor. He said it is not as well built as a Chinese tractor and a lot lighter. Will have to check with DYI to get his take on it. The search continues to find a replacement for my Kubota, since I was so gravely insulted on the Kubota Owning/Operating forum by Twinkle Toes! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif How would you feel? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #22  
Junkman what will you take for your Kubota? I need something to dress up the end of my drive and I figure a orange Kubota would work. Maybe I can paint it blue and cars passing will think it's a New Holland.

Then you could go out and get your green and yellow thingie.

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #23  
what's wrong with green and yellow?? they are the colors of the best nfl team! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #24  
Only because nobody makes a silver amd blue tractor with stars on the hood!!!!! It would also be without a canopy or hood so it could be open to the sky .... even during a Texas summer.
What have we started here????

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Junkman what will you take for your Kubota? I need something to dress up the end of my drive and I figure a orange Kubota would work. .......... )</font>

PineRidge
It will take more than a Kubota to dress up the end of your drive! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I heard that the town sent you a letter last week wanting to tear down your house and build a slum in it's place as a neighborhood improvement project. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I am off to check out the PowerTrac this afternoon. Hear that they make a good unit. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #26  
Actually the zoning folks love me. I always pay my taxes on time and I'm always wanting to put up another building. I really need another pole barn, or should I say my inventory does.

I'm serious about the Bota. I have a good friend that has been looking at Bota's for bout a year now. He squeaks a little bit and wants to save some money by buying used rather than new. He would rather someone else take the hit on the depreciation. But he likes buying from someone who takes care of their equipment. Maybe that scenario doesn't fit you since you are an old, and I mean old Corvair jockey?

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #27  
Junkman I just talked with Chett on the telephone and he would like to find something in orange about 25 HP and with 4WD. He would like to have a FEL but it is not absolutely essential. Interested?

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #28  
Hey Mike,
You'll have to wait until this evening to hear back from him. He said he was heading over this afternoon to check out someone's Power Trac.

Junkman with a Power Trac? It just might work! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #29  
It is a 2003 Kubota BX-22 tractor loader backhoe with 53 hours. Looks like new.... Has the 3 point hitch upgrade that is recommended by a lot of the people on TBN. Flip over pads for street and turf work on the backhoe, a $200 extra from Kubota and a block heater. Four position front loader valve. Kubota weight box for the rear. 12" hoe bucket. Tooth bar included for front loader bucket. Steering wheel air bag included at no extra cost (exploded). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif His offer is going to have to be a little better than the Jinma dealer! Just remember that I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #30  
I'll print your description and take it over. Our families are doing Mexican tonight together. I'll give it to him after he has had a couple of double Margarita's, /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif as he always spends money easier that way. He is basically lost on the computer and asked me to find him a nice Bota. He lives relatively close to me and I have known him since I was a kid. We used to live next door to each other when we were kids, but that goes back more than a few years ago.