Junkman Jumping Ship??

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #1  

rosey

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Junkman.....

Whats this about you jumping ship for Green and Yellow???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #2  
Chill! Green and yellow makes a good tractor too! Just as long as he doesn't jump the TBN ship! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Pete

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #3  
I think he's looking at <font color="red"> RED </font> Massey Fergusons, to please his fan club...
4061.gif

Attachments

• 406707-IM000008.JPG
    406707-IM000008.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 232
   / Junkman Jumping Ship?? #4  
Yep, Massey Ferguson is the way to go if you like <font color="red"> RED </font>...

Sorry Doug, the picture of your tractor was the only MF 2310 picture I had!

Attachments

• 406709-test3 017.jpg
    406709-test3 017.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 220
   / Junkman Jumping Ship?? #5  
As long as it has a FEL and a BH he is all set!

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #6  
Andy,

I could be wrong, but I think Junkman was there at the Junkman fan club meeting the other day (while we were having the E/W Ohio/PA TBN Local Chapter Lunch Meeting) now that I see this heretofore unpublished picture that you posted above.

That is almost certainly Junkman in his Chapter Queen disguise, the one he wears when covertly visiting local fan club meetings, herding the stragglers into the meeting room. We all know how Junkman uses his hands to express himself...

Look past the shock on his face (of almost being discovered) and you can see a bit of five-o'clock shadow forming... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

406707-IM000008.JPG

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #7  
Well Bill, here is the only other picture we have of Junkman...
401761-DSCN0372.jpg

It sure looks like the same <font color="red"> RED </font> hat in both pictures to me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Uh, I better be good now. Hard tellin' what he's going to do to get back at me now... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #8  
Bill

Maybe next time, DIYGuy and myself will both sneak in cameras and we'll get some good pictures of Junkman. You may also be interested in Junkman tractors(s) homes. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

A real life photo of Junkman with the waitress throwing something at him would be good...

Andy

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #9  
You know come to think of it, Junkman has been making a lot of comments to me in PM's lately about his newfound interest if JD green & yellow. At first I thought he was just blowing smoke. But he may be genuinely interested in making a change since he has been unhappy with orange.

Could this be a mid life crisis or sorts? I say sorts cause he's already over the hill, with one foot in the hole, so to speak. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What say thee Junkman, defend thyself you varmint! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He's probably out test driving a new JD as I make this post........

/ Junkman Jumping Ship?? #10  
<font color="blue"> What say thee Junkman, defend thyself you varmint!

He's probably out test driving a new JD as I make this post........
</font>

My guess is that he woke up this morning thinking it was April 1st...and that he was supposed to be back on the chopper again... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif