Mirrors, work lights

/ Mirrors, work lights #1  

JCA

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7510
Hi folks,

Does anyone have pics of smaller Kubotas (B-series) decked out with dealer-supplied mirrors and work lights? Couldn't find any pics or info on accessories on the Web site. How much do they cost? I expect to be doing some early-morning work with a rear snowblower; I'd think worklights would be essential.

Thanks,
Jim

/ Mirrors, work lights #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hi folks,

....How much do they cost?.....

Call your dealer. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Mirrors, work lights #3  
Here is a picture of the Kubota work lite, part # B7331 on a B2710. The work lite is just above the left flasher and can be mounted on either side of the ROPS. This same lite is used on the 2410/2710/2910/7800/7610, etc. List price is around $70.

Attachments

• 407304-397828-new-11d.jpg
    407304-397828-new-11d.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 263
   / Mirrors, work lights #4  
WHOA!!!! Hold the Phone ! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif You said a Kubota work light for your kubota tractor ?
How come it is on a blue tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif? This is a set up !!! You are just trying to confuse me ! But you are too late . My wife got me all confused ,years ago ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Big Al

/ Mirrors, work lights #5  
That is a Kubota, look closer. The picture is kinda dark but what you may be looking at is painted ROPS gray.

/ Mirrors, work lights #6  
Whatta mean I need glasses /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif! My wife tells me that all the time ! Just because I have my font size set at 48 , on this computer , does not mean I need glasses .
I'm not as dumb as I look ! Oh well , maybe I am /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Sorry ,
Big Al