My daughter

/ My daughter #1  

wvhillbilly

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400
She does not even have her driver's license yet and my daughter Olivia has taken over my tractor!!

Attachments

• 409066-bug_tractor_4.jpg
    409066-bug_tractor_4.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 857
   / My daughter
next picture

Attachments

• 409067-bug_tractor_3.jpg
    409067-bug_tractor_3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 486
   / My daughter
another

Attachments

• 409068-bug_tractor_2.jpg
    409068-bug_tractor_2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 400
   / My daughter #4  
She looks like a little doll sitting up on that big Kubota. Take lots of pictures while she is young because they grow up very quickly.

/ My daughter
I know. It seems like only yesterday she was born. She is growing up right though. We went to Sears for Easter pictures. As my wife was picking out the pictures, Olivia was climbing on all the lawn mowers making engine noises while she was "steering". One of her favorite toys is a little Fisher price tow truck.

/ My daughter #6  
If you think she is a terror on wheels now wait till she turns 16 and gets her drivers license. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ My daughter #7  
Go girl !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ My daughter #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ... Olivia was climbing on all the lawn mowers making engine noises while she was "steering"... )</font>

That I can relate to very easily. Spring time is here and all the home improvement stores have their stock of lawn tractors out. Each time I take the girls (3.5 years and 1.5 years) it takes me longer to get them off the tractors than it does to find what I need. it has gotten so bad that today when I was thinking of running to the Kubota dealer for a price, I looked at the girls and remembered the screaming fit that occurred the time before when it was time to leave. I haven't figured out if it is an advantage for me or not to have the salesman fidgeting each time the girls start climbing on the machines. Either way I decided to wait for Saturday when Mommy would be home to watch the girls

Mike

/ My daughter #9  
If the tractor was <font color="green">GREEN </font> then I'd say;
You have a Dear sitting on a Deere.
But I say <font color="orange">ORANGE </font> becomes her and she looks like a Dear.

/ My daughter #10  
She looks like a beautiful little doll in that seat. I bet she looks a little larger away from that tractor! Yep, a future tractor girl/woman John