Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tractor
    Kubota L3400

Default My daughter

She does not even have her driver's license yet and my daughter Olivia has taken over my tractor!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Kubota L3400

Default Re: My daughter

next picture

Tractor
    Kubota L3400

another

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

She looks like a little doll sitting up on that big kubota. Take lots of pictures while she is young because they grow up very quickly.

Tractor
    Kubota L3400

I know. It seems like only yesterday she was born. She is growing up right though. We went to Sears for Easter pictures. As my wife was picking out the pictures, Olivia was climbing on all the lawn mowers making engine noises while she was "steering". One of her favorite toys is a little Fisher price tow truck.

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

If you think she is a terror on wheels now wait till she turns 16 and gets her drivers license. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2230/Ramrod mini skid loader/Carlton stump cutter

Go girl !!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ... Olivia was climbing on all the lawn mowers making engine noises while she was "steering"... )</font>

That I can relate to very easily. Spring time is here and all the home improvement stores have their stock of lawn tractors out. Each time I take the girls (3.5 years and 1.5 years) it takes me longer to get them off the tractors than it does to find what I need. it has gotten so bad that today when I was thinking of running to the kubota dealer for a price, I looked at the girls and remembered the screaming fit that occurred the time before when it was time to leave. I haven't figured out if it is an advantage for me or not to have the salesman fidgeting each time the girls start climbing on the machines. Either way I decided to wait for Saturday when Mommy would be home to watch the girls

Mike

Tractor
    B-2910 delivered 8/23/01

If the tractor was <font color="green">GREEN </font> then I'd say;
    You have a Dear sitting on a Deere.
    But I say <font color="orange">ORANGE </font> becomes her and she looks like a Dear.

She looks like a beautiful little doll in that seat. I bet she looks a little larger away from that tractor! Yep, a future tractor girl/woman John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast