B2650 HST filter location?

/ B2650 HST filter location? #1  

Rob 80

Silver Member
Tractor
B2650
Is the HST filter located on the left side of the tractor by the rear tire? I just wanted to be sure that is where.

I'm confused about the HST filter and the Hydraulic Filter locations.

/ B2650 HST filter location? #2  
You are correct, HST filter is on the left side and hydraulic suction filter is on the right.

You may already know, but just in case. Kubota has their parts fiche available online and is very helpful for looking up stuff like this, seeing how things go together, or looking up optional features. Also for comparing models and parts it has proven handy.

/ B2650 HST filter location?
You are correct, HST filter is on the left side and hydraulic suction filter is on the right.

You may already know, but just in case. Kubota has their parts fiche available online and is very helpful for looking up stuff like this, seeing how things go together, or looking up optional features. Also for comparing models and parts it has proven handy.

Are you looking them up on kubotas website?

Thanks for the help i had a time getting that filter off! Anyone know the oil filter wrench cap size? Looks like the kubotas filters are 3 inch across so maybe a 76mm.

/ B2650 HST filter location? #4  
Yes, Kubota has a parts section on their website, or Messicks webpage is great as well.

Strap (steel band or seat belt style) or channel lock wrenches work well for most filters, I've bought those socket type ones but never use them.

/ B2650 HST filter location? #5  
Yes, Kubota has a parts section on their website, or Messicks webpage is great as well.

Strap (steel band or seat belt style) or channel lock wrenches work well for most filters, I've bought those socket type ones but never use them.

I've used the strap that tightens as you turn for years and it's my preference for filter removal.