How Many Hours on Your BX?

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #21  
Our BX1800 has about 925 hours. No issues that I know of, we got it about a year ago, from the original owner.

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #22  
Bought my BX 22 in 2003, April. I'm at 1860 hours. Always kept inside. It clearly looks used. Countless hydraulic hoses replaced plus the little fan that cools the transmission fluid. It's a tough little achine.

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #23  
BX24, bought in 07/08.
970 hours
1 front tire, 1 tail light lens.

That's it, and they were hard hours, even the original battery is still going strong.

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #24  
Got my BX25D used with 25 hours on it. 2015 model (found out after dealer lied like **** about purchase price/customer story etc... was told original owner bought it then came back few months later and traded it in for something bigger. If a few months is 15 months then yea sure). Regardless I was told it was under mfg warranty because it was so new etc, drive 6 hours to pickit up in NC, I live in GA. Used it for 5 days and then noticed steering felt funny. Upon inspection ring holding the steering pistons up front was broke and someone had beat it back into place. Dealer covered the whole repair (all 129$ of it). That's when I found out it wasn't under warranty, they lied, I even specifically remember filling out the warranty paper work and the salesman told me at least 4 times it had 9-10 months still left on warranty which Kubota said uhh no. It drags on a whIle arguing with dealer and I felt kinda f'Ed between a rock and a hard place... since then I've had 9 flat tires on both sides up front (tires had tubes because both wheels bent to he'll and back) once I found out the wheel was tubed I looked it over thoroughly. Same side as messed up original Tire the FEL is bent right at the end, mid mount PTO Control and hieght dials both bent, stupid hard to turn. Lock differential rod bent, leaking hydraulic return hone, 2 bad quick connecsts, backhoe had no power due to foaming hydraulic fluid. Replaced oil and filter did oil change just cause and still foaming. Parts on order but ofc holiday weekend and they won't arrive to late this week. FEL control arm was sticking, tractor drives forward even after u left off pedal, tractor randomly loses power and sputters/lowers romantic like it gonna die.

Other then the fact the previous owner obviously drove it off of something screwed it all up and then half *** fixedsome stuff so he could trade it in, or the dealer did the half *** fixes which could explain the price, love the tractor. 390 hours, owned it little over 7 months. It's down the least 2-3 days a month due to something. Usually tires.

Started writing a letter to Kubota which I'm going to CC the sales person and owner of dealership. Not sure what good it will do now but I just want what I paid for/paying for. Is that too much to ask these days?

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #25  
Hey Livid, sorry to hear about your troubles. If you received paperwork stating the hours and that the unit was under warranty, you probably need to talk to a lawyer... your description sure makes it sound like the dealer pulled a fast one.

But exactly how carefully did you check out that used BX25 before you signed on the dotted line, paid the man and loaded it on your trailer? I mean, you don't have to be a certified master technician to notice bent wheels, bent FEL, bent controls, hard steering, a sputtering engine and a BH that doesn't work right, no matter what kind of BS the salesman spooned onto your plate. There should have been warning signals all over that thing.

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #26  
Just hit 420 hrs on my BX and had most of the 400hr service done at a shop. Had already changed the fuel filters, and air filter when the hard line for the hydraulics that control the 3pt and mmm developed a tiny split near where it runs into the manifold. With everything else going on it was simpler and less time consumptive to have one of the local dealers handle the repair and service.

The only other major issue I've had with the machine was last year when a weld broke on the rail that controls the lift for the mmm. I could always want for more power and a larger mowing deck and bucket, but to be honest its been a great all around machine.

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #27  
Crossed 100hrs today on unit I bought back in December. Been clearing land and pulling a big tree to the the pile behind my little BX25 just tickles me to no end. Aside from control lever on BH which broke in the first 10hrs, everything has been great. Still impressed with it

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #28  
252 hrs on our 2370-1, delivered on 8/29/14.
No issues other than those caused by the operator! Just added rear wheel spacers this year; they're great!

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #29  
Hey Livid, sorry to hear about your troubles. If you received paperwork stating the hours and that the unit was under warranty, you probably need to talk to a lawyer... your description sure makes it sound like the dealer pulled a fast one.

But exactly how carefully did you check out that used BX25 before you signed on the dotted line, paid the man and loaded it on your trailer? I mean, you don't have to be a certified master technician to notice bent wheels, bent FEL, bent controls, hard steering, a sputtering engine and a BH that doesn't work right, no matter what kind of BS the salesman spooned onto your plate. There should have been warning signals all over that thing.

Like I said. Dealership was in NC I was in GA. It was the last weekend before valentine's day, been shopping a while etc.. finally got the salesman. Talked down to number I more so wanted with attachments and a 5 ton trailer they had for sale. I seed then if when I arrived I could test it out drive it around Yada Yada and he said sure. So I left work at 11am Friday morning and drove there because they were gonna be closed that sat.

When I arrived there the tractor was already loaded on the trailer ready to go. I asked about me driving it around and testing it out and he was whinning about how they were "technically" closed already and he proceeded to jump on the trailer, crank it upossible and moved **** around. I asked gain he he said I'd have to come back mondy.. I did look it over but honestly I didn't't look up under it.. well then as I was looking it over I noticed the trailer tongue was 2 5/16 which I didn't have amd he also proceeded to tell me he didn't have the straps for it either like he said he had that I could borrow to get home and mail back. Long story longer it was kind of a hurried deal (yes.. I know better) Far as tractor goes BH worked fine for a while before it started acting up (when hydraulics were sucking air) and the bent FEL is just ever so slightly bent and the sputtering started randomly about 2 months after buying it. And to be fair the front loop thing was broke right Where it meets the frame and it was beat back into place so at glance it looked normal. The paper work I distinctly remember signing, 1 for insurance and 1 covering mfg warranty. Flyer everything signed he went made copies and loaded envelop which I didn't look through since we were then rushing to load up. I'm taking those pen voice recorders next time. I coulda had me a 100k tractor ez off this ****

Oh and obviously this was my ole lady's vday gift which was what pissed me off more. Shoulda just got her flowers and bought the used L45 I was looking at. AND I wasn't as thorough as I usually am because since it was in different state every question I asked I had wrote down make sure I didn't forget anything. I took his word I guess that what he was saying was legitimate like an idiot

/ How Many Hours on Your BX? #30  
Our BX2660 bought in 2008 just went toes up at 1500 hours~. No compression in one of the cylinders. It hasn't been torn down yet, so who knows. Fortunately, my backup is a BX2200 bought new in 2003, runs like a top and has a FEL and 60" MMM just like the BX2660.