A/c blower needed

/ A/c blower needed #1  

maxton

Currently reworking a l5030 ac system and need a 12 volt motor. The denso number is 272500-0490. Kubota want 550.00 for the motor with out the blower wheel! I don't mind some one making a profit but geez......

/ A/c blower needed
Thanks for the quick response. I saw them but haven't called as of yet. I sure its available the guy at denso don't me it was only available through Kubota. Like I said 500.00 is a little steep! I also had to replace compressor and clutch as well as dryer.
Kubota wants 1495.00 for compressor and clutch, I purchased same exact new OEM one for 295.00, dryer was 49.00 vs 100.00. Ive spent hours in red dot catalog trying to find exact but no luck. Guess Ill fabricate something! Thanks again.

/ A/c blower needed #4  
How many hrs on tractor with failed AC system? What caused the failure,maybe compressor?

/ A/c blower needed
How many hrs on tractor with failed AC system? What caused the failure,maybe compressor?

Compressor failed at 2800 hrs been flushing system last couple of days, taking it completely apart to remove all contaminates.

/ A/c blower needed #6  
Yikes! :shocked: That must be some special fan motor. Dual shaft motors typically run $50-$60. I would get the dimensions and shop around.
Be sure to check the TXV also. They can get clogged by "black death".

/ A/c blower needed
Its not special I finally found one that fits with the wheel for 38.00

/ A/c blower needed
CARQUEST #35352 if any one needs it wire backward for cw applications! Slight mod needed.

/ A/c blower needed #9  
Bought one but doesn't fit the hole and looks like headliner needs to be cut? Thought I matched up the original to a nissan pathfinder one but that didn't work well.

CARQUEST #35352 if any one needs it wire backward for cw applications! Slight mod needed.

/ A/c blower needed #10  
Found the Massey compacts use the same motor and blower wheel. About 1/2 the price as Kubota.