Loader BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift.

/ BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift. #1  

klwinter2

I can remove the loader with no problems..

I put the one male hydraulic into the female.
AND or leave them all disconnected.

Either way me deck mower will not raise or lower with the FEL removed..

What am I doing wrong?

Kenneth

/ BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift. #2  
On the BX2200, you have to loop one of the hoses back to let the fluid flow, kind of aggravating, but no big deal.

/ BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift.
On the BX2200, you have to loop one of the hoses back to let the fluid flow, kind of aggravating, but no big deal.
That is what I thought..
I tried it plugged in and open but the deck still will not raise..

Now what?

/ BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift. #4  
I think there is only one way for the loose hoses to be reattached without the FEL installed. So you very likely got that right. A photo posted of the connection would dispel all doubt.

Also, try uncoupling and recoupling the hydraulic connection. Sometimes it doesn't seat exactly right. Make sure both the male and female ends are sparkling clean. Diesel fuel works well for cleaning them but so does WD40.

My BX2200 doesn't have a MMM so can't personally address the issue. But make sure all of the linkages are properly in place.

The next questions:

>Does the 3PH function normally?

>When the FEL is reinstalled, does everything work as it should?

>Is the hydraulic fluid reservoir full?

/ BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift. #5  
What GW said, the deck is lifted by the 3PH, so if that works and the deck doesn't, it's not hydraulic related. I've had to do the disconnect then reconnect thing too.

My BX2200 is at another farm, so I can't get to it. This issue came up some time ago and I took pictures of the connections, but can't find it.

/ BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift.
The next questions:

>Does the 3PH function normally? Humm... I didnt even look... I was trying to mow.. I just put the loader back on and mowed..

>When the FEL is reinstalled, does everything work as it should? No problems there..

>Is the hydraulic fluid reservoir full? Topped off...

/ BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift. #7  
Is there a short hose that is part of the return line? if so you might have to use that to make the loop.

/ BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift. #8  
I found the picture, as mentioned the center hose loops back into one of the couplers, fits only one way:

Attachments

• DSCN0523.JPG
    DSCN0523.JPG
    692.5 KB · Views: 654
   / BX2200 and LA211 Loader... How to the Hoses go with Loader is removed? No deck lift. #9  
OK, now that it is established that the mower lift works with the FEL on but doesn't work with it off, there is only one malfunction. That is, the hose connections where the FEL hydraulics attach (as shown in TripleR's photo) is somehow not connecting.

After all, the FEL is just one giant loop in the hydraulic system. To take that loop out and "short circuit" by making a smaller loop should make no difference in operation of the rest of the hydraulics.

The connectors must work because they work when the FEL is attached. Soooooo...check the short circuit loop once again to make sure it is fully connected. There can be no other reason.