Kubota Intellipanel (L6060)

/ Kubota Intellipanel (L6060) #1  

thompstl1

Tractor
kubota l6060
My new L6060 has an intellipanel which displays speed, fuel used, hours, etc. The tractor came from the dealer reading in kilometers per hour. I've learned how to reset the panel to mph, but there is also a code based on tire size that calculates the actual tractor speed that must be entered into the intellipanel. I've been told by the dealer that all the intellipanels come with the code for R-1 tires. He doesn't know (and says he can't locate) the speedometer code for R-4 tires.
Does anyone know where to find the speedometer codes for different size tires?

Also, the intellipanel has a diagnostics/service mode where these changes can be made. Once in the service mode, there are screens labeled A through N. I know option J is the metric/American selection. Option B is where the code is entered for wheel code. Anyone know what the other codes are for?

Last edited:
   / Kubota Intellipanel (L6060) #2  
My new L6060 has an 的ntellipanel which displays speed, fuel used, hours, etc. The tractor came from the dealer reading in kilometers per hour. I致e learned how to reset the panel to mph, but there is also a code based on tire size that calculates the actual tractor speed that must be entered into the intellipanel. I致e been told by the dealer that all the intellipanels come with the code for R-1 tires. He doesn稚 know (and can稚 locate) the speedometer code for R-4 tires.
Does anyone know where to find the speedometer codes for different size tires?

Also, the intellipanel has a diagnostics/service mode where these changes can be made. Once in the service mode, there are screens labeled A through N. I know option J is the metric/American selection. Option B is where the code is entered for wheel code. Anyone know what the other codes are for?

The dealership should know this, considering its part of the build process when they receive the tractor. I know the codes for the l3560, however your tires will be quite larger, and I doubt they would be the correct ones. I got all the information I needed from dealer on how to program and how to access.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/290388-intellipanel-display-setting-3.html?highlight=#post4423597

/ Kubota Intellipanel (L6060) #3  
I believe this very topic was addressed in this forum in around 2013. if you search" intellipanel settings" it will come up.In that series of posts I believe it stated the code for the R4 tires was 2709 for the L60
series. I believe the other codes have to do with the computer control of the motor and trans. and other
critical functions. I think you don't want to mess around there.