BX25D fuse box question

/ BX25D fuse box question #1  

LividTaco

Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D
It almost appears as if there is or could be an additional fuse block installed under the factory installed block. Is this the case or? And even if not could I not just buy another fuse box remove the top half and install it on the bottom half of my current one?

Also anyone know if optima makes a gell yellow top battery for the sub compacts tractors?

/ BX25D fuse box question #2  
as for fuse box - i am not entirely sure how you going to mount the bottom half of add on as there no other holes.
as for optima battery you might be hard pressed to get it in a narrow enough size with enough cranking amps to fit in there. also i would shy away from optima since you will need to pull battery out from time to time to clean out the radiator and the optima is heavier then normal batteries. I know this since i installed one in the kia sedona and they dont list it in applications since the battery cover needed to be modified a bit. i needed the marine like power since i charge my phone constantly with van off and need to be able to start still.