FOR BX2230 OWNERS

/ FOR BX2230 OWNERS #1  

lstumper067

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230/Ramrod mini skid loader/Carlton stump cutter
Well, /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Kubota said it wouldn't fit but they were wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You know thoses cool looking grill guards that come on the Bx22 and Bx23, well I got my dealer to order me one and it fit and looks great on my BX2230........I will get a picture posted when I learn to work this site correctly. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

stumper

/ FOR BX2230 OWNERS #2  
What grill gaurds. I am going to have to get all over my dealer, he knows I like that stuff, yet he never calls.

/ FOR BX2230 OWNERS #3  
Like this one on my BX23?

Attachments

• 417660-Grill Gard.JPG
    417660-Grill Gard.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 565
   / FOR BX2230 OWNERS #5  
Hey guys,

I just had my dealer order me one of those BX23 grills for my BX2230. When it arrived, it was the orange one. The dealer checked into why they sent the orange one verses the silver one and they told me they were told it could not be ordered.

Do you have the part number for the silver one?

Can you guys tell me what you paid and what dealer you bought it from?

Thanks,
Steve

/ FOR BX2230 OWNERS #7  
Thanks Neil,

Do you have the part number for the silver one? If my dealer will not get it for me, can I get it from you?

Thanks

/ FOR BX2230 OWNERS #8  
You guys are right. That grill guard looks awesome!

Lawrence

/ FOR BX2230 OWNERS #9  
I have never seen the orange one, could you post a picture of it so I have something to compare to?? thanks

/ FOR BX2230 OWNERS #10  
I’ll take a picture of the orange one and post it later. It’s not bad but the BX grill is cool…and that is what I want…mow in style!