What to do?

/ What to do? #1  

Indian MC

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
What do you do when you tackle a stone on your property and it pulls out so **** big with the backhoe that you cannot pick it up with the FEL?
My AH neighbor across the street constantly pushes their snow on my property. Come spring, I have to shovel and wheel out by hand the mound of gravel they push into my yard.
Last year was the 2nd time I phoned the Police. We will speak with them.
After they spoke with them. " So Much Snow " they have no place on their own property to put it ".
Law Enforcement left...
Mary and Sue across the way = Larry and Lou.
Mary and Sue have left for the season down to CA.
I had no place on my Property to put this Stone...Seriously.. No Place to put it... I pushed it using four wheel lock over to Mary and Lou.. Dead center in their front yard.
Hey,,,, I had no place to put it.

/ What to do? #2  
Have you priced landscaping rocks lately? You may have just done them a favor. A good looking rock the size of a small picnic table will set you back 500 to 1000 bucks around here......and then there's the delivery charge...
enjoy, rScotty

/ What to do?
Have you priced landscaping rocks lately? You may have just done them a favor. A good looking rock the size of a small picnic table will set you back 500 to 1000 bucks around here......and then there's the delivery charge...
enjoy, rScotty

Well then, they can consider it a Gift! I won't charge them a dime!

/ What to do? #4  
Around here that wouldn't fly at all. Just because they have no place to put the snow doesn't mean they can put it on your property. "No place to put it" not your problem. use a FEL to put it on their own land. Especially if it's riddled with gravel. I'd have put that giant stone right at the base of their driveway. People who can't be considerate to others really drive me insane.

/ What to do? #5  
What do you do when you tackle a stone on your property and it pulls out so **** big with the backhoe that you cannot pick it up with the FEL?
My AH neighbor across the street constantly pushes their snow on my property. Come spring, I have to shovel and wheel out by hand the mound of gravel they push into my yard.
Last year was the 2nd time I phoned the Police. We will speak with them.
After they spoke with them. " So Much Snow " they have no place on their own property to put it ".
Law Enforcement left...
Mary and Sue across the way = Larry and Lou.
Mary and Sue have left for the season down to CA.
I had no place on my Property to put this Stone...Seriously.. No Place to put it... I pushed it using four wheel lock over to Mary and Lou.. Dead center in their front yard.
Hey,,,, I had no place to put it.

Get a couple dogs (if you don't have them now). Every time they push snow into your yard, leave a few days' dog deposit on their front step.

/ What to do? #6  
I have never seen a rock like that. I could sure use some of them here in rockless South Mississippi...ha ha ha....ship a trainload of 'em down here and I will dispose of them for you. Only rocks here are gravel that I have to pay for.

/ What to do? #7  
This is going to be interesting. I gotta subscribe!!!! You got any pics of this stone???

/ What to do? #8  
When they return:eek: Just tell them " what stone":rolleyes:

/ What to do? #9  
This just goes to show ya that it does not pay to mess with people who own tractors. Sometimes they can get really creative. One of these signs might help too.
vsc-pts430_xl.jpg

If they still don't get it there is always this.

1f80d105bcbd5abe9fe2d6136fda3530.jpg

/ What to do? #10  
No place to put it?
Tell them where they can put it.