BX25 Backhoe issue

/ BX25 Backhoe issue #1  

echoscott

Tractor
Kubota Bx25
I have a 2015 Kubota BX25D that I bought used. 108 hours.
I can not get the bucket to curl, pull the rake in, and boom up at the same time. (Basic Digging):confused2: I tried it at 3500rmp, pull the boom in and nothing. there was no load at all on the bucket, I was doing it in the air.
It went to the dealers and they said they got it to work at full throttle.
Should I have to operate at full throttle?
Has anyone had this problem?
Thanks for any Information you can offer. :confused::confused:

/ BX25 Backhoe issue #2  
My 25D brand new would only ever do one function at a time...one of the big reasons I upgraded. The BX will do anything it just takes a while to do it;)

/ BX25 Backhoe issue #3  
My 2011 BX BH will curl and lift at the same time. BH is off right now or I would go check joy stick positions. I can swing and do other things at the same time also. I have used mine so much I don't pay attention to the controls, watch the bucket. it is just automatic reflex. Of my 1500 Hrs probably 300 is W/BH. FEL works the same way.

Ron

/ BX25 Backhoe issue #4  
My 25D brand new would only ever do one function at a time...one of the big reasons I upgraded. The BX will do anything it just takes a while to do it;)

Well that's weird! My '09 BX25 has no problem lifting and curling at the same time, or swinging and uncurling, or.... I hope there isn't a design defect in the new ones!

/ BX25 Backhoe issue #5  
:welcome:

:tractor: I'm going to move this thread over to the Kubota section to see if we can find more insight.

/ BX25 Backhoe issue #6  
For the heck of it, examine your hydraulic hoses on the back hoe. I had one rubbing from day-one on the frame and it finally got cut and started to leak oil. Best way to check is to have someone cycle the controls while you watch the hoses. This is just a thought.