Loader Broken loader lever at weld

/ Broken loader lever at weld #1  

ror105

Silver Member
Tractor
2011 Kubota 2320 HSD
Anyone ever have their loader handle break at the weld on the plate that attaches to the valve? I was rushing around on Saturday before the weather hit to get dirt moved and with a bucket full of dirt, the lever broke off in my hand. Long story short, i took the bolts holding the plate to the valve off and used a screwdriver to actuate the valve.

It doesn't appear to be an easy weld to replicate in order to line the handle up the way it should sit. Anyone think this is a good one for KTAC to replace? I have never used the insurance and the tractor is 5 years old this Friday (time flies!!) but the KTAC run's out in 2 months.

Any thoughts?

/ Broken loader lever at weld #2  
I would be surprised if the dealer will not step up and fix it for good will.

/ Broken loader lever at weld #3  
KTAC has a $250 deductible.

/ Broken loader lever at weld
Dealer took in the back of the shop and welded it back up. Charged me $5 for the few minutes he worked on it??? I bought some Stihl 2-stroke mix oil, drooled over a shiny B2650 sitting in the showroom and hit the road before I started thinking how I was going to tell the wife we're trading in the tractor that is about paid off. Don't need a new payment and most of the work around here is done. I hope to someday just be doing maintenance.

Thanks for the input fellows!!

-Rob