Chains hitting 3PH arms. Need advice on spacers

/ Chains hitting 3PH arms. Need advice on spacers #1  

Soldier415

Platinum Member
Tractor
2001 Kubota L3010GST. 2005 Kubota L3430HSTC
Kubota L3010. Just put the chains on yesterday and they are rubbing against the 3PH arms when I don't have an implement attached. Used the stabilizer bar for the pats easy change to pull them together as much as possible and that gave me enough clearance (barely) but only when arms lowered all the way down.

Looks like I need wheel spacers. Strange because there is plenty of clearance between the chains and the fenders.

Pics for reference. Any advice appreciated. Got a bunch of snow coming and an unusable tractor to blow with.

swH1bw2.jpg

pjaxKlV.jpg

VzlhpnY.jpg

/ Chains hitting 3PH arms. Need advice on spacers #2  
I got 4" spacers on each side on my JD 3720 from Skid Steer Solutions, I believe. I got 4 two" spacers, 2 on each side, Much more stable plus room for chains, which I found out I didn't need anyway. They seemed the cheapest at the time, I put them on and never took them off.

Maybe you could put the right wheel on the left and the left wheel on the right to gain enough clearance. Some can and some can't widen tractor stance that way.

/ Chains hitting 3PH arms. Need advice on spacers
I got 4" spacers on each side on my JD 3720 from Skid Steer Solutions, I believe. I got 4 two" spacers, 2 on each side, Much more stable plus room for chains, which I found out I didn't need anyway. They seemed the cheapest at the time, I put them on and never took them off.

Maybe you could put the right wheel on the left and the left wheel on the right to gain enough clearance. Some can and some can't widen tractor stance that way.

I was looking at a set of 2" spacers from Bro-Tek

With the wheel switch I think it is already set that way as looking at it it looks like doing the swap would bring the wheels closer in

/ Chains hitting 3PH arms. Need advice on spacers #4  
LOL Now I just saw your Christmas Vacation post slidding down the driveway. I would get on it quickly. If the thing touching right now are the arms, I would take them off until you get spacers.

LOL Now I just saw your Christmas Vacation post slidding down the driveway. I would get on it quickly. If the thing touching right now are the arms, I would take them off until you get spacers.

Tractor is parked until I get the spacers on. Looking to order some today

/ Chains hitting 3PH arms. Need advice on spacers #6  
Why not adjust the wheels out?

Never owned a 3010 but would assume that the rims are adjustable.

SDT

Why not adjust the wheels out?

Never owned a 3010 but would assume that the rims are adjustable.

SDT

R4 tires so non adjustable rims

/ Chains hitting 3PH arms. Need advice on spacers #8  
R4 tires so non adjustable rims

But can't you flip the rims?
With chains installed the chains would cancel out traction rotation anyway as chains would provide far more traction than R4 avantage might.

I certainly would try flip B4 spending $$'s on extenders.

But can't you flip the rims?
With chains installed the chains would cancel out traction rotation anyway as chains would provide far more traction than R4 avantage might.

I certainly would try flip B4 spending $$'s on extenders.

as posted above

"With the wheel switch I think it is already set that way as looking at it it looks like doing the swap would bring the wheels closer in"

/ Chains hitting 3PH arms. Need advice on spacers #10  
I may be dense... But...

If putting on an implement fixes the problem; why not just pull the adjustment pins on the stabilizer bars (that you have zip tied down) and bungee the lift arms together?