Steering brakes 3300su

/ Steering brakes 3300su #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
Someone tell kubota operators only have one foot on right side.for over a year been pushing pedals with right hand.no more.this is awesome best mod I ever did on a tractor and I've done lots.keeps me straight with cutting edge down plowing snow.really awesome I can still use my foot to stop and I can still lock em togeather

Attachments

• IMG_0388.JPG
    IMG_0388.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0386.JPG
    IMG_0386.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 163
   / Steering brakes 3300su #3  
Cool.

I'll have to admit, I've never saw that modification!!!! Hope it works for you!!!! :)

/ Steering brakes 3300su #4  
:thumbsup:

/ Steering brakes 3300su
Someone tell kubota operators only have one foot on right side.for over a year been pushing pedals with right hand.no more.this is awesome best mod I ever did on a tractor and I've done lots.keeps me straight with cutting edge down plowing snow.really awesome I can still use my foot to stop and I can still lock em togeather

I'll try to get some pics with Better lighting.im sure there will be tons of people doing this mod.i plowed with it for an hour and it's the cats pajamas! When plowing the front end decided to drift just apply a little pressure to the joy stick and tractor would correct.almost like steering a dozer.anyone who ever tried to scrape ice up knows how it's impossible to steer,without using steering brakes.it can be darn frustrating.well it's not anymore for me.i can see no negetives adding these two handles.and I can still use my foot like always.ok more pics this week

/ Steering brakes 3300su #6  
Took me a long time to find this thread. I think your steering brake mod is fantastic. Ingenious - born from necessity. I love it.

I am another operator who constantly needs to use the steering brakes but I have a geared transmission so it isn't a problem. I never understood why there were not tons of operators complaining about the Kubota steering brake setup on HST tractors. It is the one reason I would never buy one.

gg

/ Steering brakes 3300su
One pic is locked togeather one is unlocked to use brakes