Did you know Kubota makes a 4 wheeler?

/ Did you know Kubota makes a 4 wheeler? #41  
I'm sorry about the diversion, I was guilty of chasing the big orange truck too.

Your 4 wheeler is great, I think it was a fantastic idea.

/ Did you know Kubota makes a 4 wheeler? #42  
The four wheeler looks great but I think it would look better if you painted the wheels orange also. That's the way Kubota does it. ;)

/ Did you know Kubota makes a 4 wheeler? #43  
Wow! That's Awesome!

/ Did you know Kubota makes a 4 wheeler? #44  
The four wheeler looks great but I think it would look better if you painted the wheels orange also. That's the way Kubota does it. ;)

That sounds good and I could see Kubota Orange II wheels with grey centers that would match the seat.

Last edited:
   / Did you know Kubota makes a 4 wheeler? #45  
O.K., to the best of my knowledge Kubota doesn't make a 4 wheeler......at least not like this one. My wife said I spend too much time with our grandbaby on the Kubota. She said that since he likes my Kubota so much, she needed a 4 wheeler, or something she could ride him around on to get more time with him (Me and my 2year old grandson spend A LOT of time on the tractor). After hunting around for weeks, we bought a 2002 Kawasaki Bayou 220. To my surprise my wife suggested that I customize it to match the tractor since our grandson's favorite color is Orange! I didn't argue, and excitedly I did just that. New tires and some Kubota paint / graphics....and VIOLA! A Kubota 4wheeler. I think they both fell in love with it......Kubota should pay me for this idea.
View attachment 495804View attachment 495805View attachment 495805View attachment 495806

I think someone at Kawasaki just sh*t a brick... That is a great job, btw.