3-Point Hitch New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #31  
Lower arms, verticle lift links, check link assemblys, and top link plus all pins to attach them.

There are only about 3 parts that come in the B3941 kit that you won't need, if I remember correctly it's only the cross shaft/spacers and tabs for the check links.

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question
Lower arms, verticle lift links, check link assemblys, and top link plus all pins to attach them.

There are only about 3 parts that come in the B3941 kit that you won't need, if I remember correctly it's only the cross shaft/spacers and tabs for the check links.

So you're thinking for the money, B3941 would be the most economical solution? Is there a possibility that the lower arms and vertical lift links are a different length?

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #33  
I would think it would be the most cost effective.
The lower arms have the same part #s so they are the same.
I couldn't find the part # for the verticle lift link on the B2x20 tractors so I couldn't cross them but I would bet they are the same.

If you can get the dealer to tell you the part #s for the vert. link on your tractor then you can cross it with the number I listed earlier in this thread or the one included in the B3941 kit and know for sure.

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question
I have an update. My local Kubota dealer are really great people. I stopped down to talk with them about this forum post and they just so happened to have a B26 in their rental fleet. They lent me the 3pt arms, top link, etc....to make sure they fit my B2920. Everything fit perfectly, just as you guys suggested. While I had the arms, I also took measurements of everything. I now have three options. I can purchase all the B2920 parts separately, which is ridiculous and a bad idea. Option 2 is to purchase the 3pt B26 kit for half the price of the 2920, which would end up being $400-450. Or option 3 is that I find a suitable aftermarket option. I plan to call these guys tomorrow to see if they have something that will work for me. That option is about $200, which is a far cry from the $1000 that I was originally faced with. I appreciate all of the help and advice!