How do you remove the plastic panel fasteners in the cab?

/ How do you remove the plastic panel fasteners in the cab? #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
Wiring in some additional lights & other stuff... How the heck are you suppose to properly remove those plastic press in tabs that hold the pillar covers & other plastic panels on? I can't get a grip on the center button to pull it out to release the feet, or even push pop it out if I can get to the back of one of the fasteners. So far I've just gently pulled on the panel until the fastener popped, usually breaking it. Are they considered disposable items? Will need to replace most of those, hopefully with something reusable. Any good reusable alternatives?

I'm about to tackle the black ones that hold the door trim on & not sure if I can pop those without tearing the panel there. I think the plastic cable raceway next to the door I need to access is under metal trim, so I can't just pull on the plastic panel to pop them like the pillar covers.

Button I already pulled out.
20170220_180207.jpg20170220_180210.jpg

Black buttons in through some metal I think holding the plastic panel underneath.
20170220_180156.jpg

/ How do you remove the plastic panel fasteners in the cab? #2  
Button removal tool most auto parts stores handle them.

/ How do you remove the plastic panel fasteners in the cab?
Interesting design on them, different than the ones I've seen elsewhere. Went to the auto parts store to replace the busted ones & get a tool. None of the tools even come close & Napa didn't have any that match. Called my dealer about my ongoing TnT issues & asked them... Apparently you can push the center through & it releases the legs just like pulling it out. Push the center in 3-4mm & it can be pried out easily leaving no marks with fingernails or a pocketknife. Push the pin up to install then push the top flush to latch.

20170221_192744.jpg
Ignore the slightly broken prong on this one, but you can see the lack of ribs on the rod where it lets the prongs collapse in to remove it
20170221_192759.jpg
20170221_193037.jpg