Kubota B7100

/ Kubota B7100 #1  

shyfire

I have a Kubota 7100 with manual transmission. The tractor make a very loud whining and screaming noise whe trying to use it. It will sit and run perfect but only when you try to move does do this. Ive hade the clutch and throw out bearing replaced, but it is still doing this. It started out very gradual but now is almost continuous. What could it be....bearings in the tranny?

/ Kubota B7100 #2  
I'm not sure if this will be any help or not but my old B7100 HST made a screeching noise when the 3 point hitch lever got stuck in the up position. The noise was coming from the hydraulic bypass valve. Working the lever back and forth using some Kroil on the mechanism solved the problem. Mine had a hydrostatic trans, not manual like yours. The noise occurred constantly when the engine was running, not just when the tractor was moving. It might be something to check though.

/ Kubota B7100 #3  
I'm not sure if this will be any help or not but my old B7100 HST made a screeching noise when the 3 point hitch lever got stuck in the up position. The noise was coming from the hydraulic bypass valve. Working the lever back and forth using some Kroil on the mechanism solved the problem. Mine had a hydrostatic trans, not manual like yours. The noise occurred constantly when the engine was running, not just when the tractor was moving. It might be something to check though.

I have a 6200 and mine does the same thing when the 3-point hitch lever is up to much. My john deere 750 did the same thing also. something to check.

/ Kubota B7100 #4  
Adjust your feed back linkage and it well not do that.