Kubota L4740 PTO will not shut off

/ Kubota L4740 PTO will not shut off #1  

Kubota 2007

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4740,B3030,ZD326, RTV 900,L4200 1120RTV
I have a L4740 HST, the pto is turn on and off by an electric switch, today the PTO will not shut off, it keeps running with switch on (PTO indicator on dash on) or switch off,(PTO Indicator on dash off) pto still runs. If clutch is pushed in it will stop. Any on run into this?

/ Kubota L4740 PTO will not shut off #2  
It has been a few years but I was having the same issue of one of my 5740 's. If I recall correctly there was corrosion on a electrical connection under the tractor. When the connection was cleaned up it worked fine again. It was a purple wire if my memory serves me right.

/ Kubota L4740 PTO will not shut off
Thanks for the tip, I checked that this morning, and that isn't the problem, still looking, I do see there is a valve the purple wire connects too. I checked with Kubota $450.00 for the(PTO Control valve). I'm guessing it's the valve supplying hyd. pressure to the clutch pack or the clutch pack is burn up and and all as one, I'm the only user and I don't use it hard. I wish I could come up with a way to take away the hyd pressure away without dead head the pump to see if the pto still turns. Any ideas?