Dpf issue.

/ Dpf issue. #1  

Lopez69

Tractor
Traded in b3350 waiting b26 with cab
Hi there,I'm new to TBN..and I would like to know if anyone has information about kubota b3350,if the dpf issues were resolved on newer models...I bought a 2016 b3350 2 weeks ago,I put 11 hrs on it..but after reading and not knowing about the issues....got me scared and thinking of returning it back to dealer....serial number if it helps is 70xxx... thanks all responses deeply appreciated..

/ Dpf issue. #2  
Everything reported on TBN suggests that Kubota took care of the issue. Deep breath, you're safe. :drink:

/ Dpf issue. #3  
The fix kit, if I understood my dealer right, can be identified by metal foil over the crankcase vent system. It was not just one model involved - it was most with egr and turbos. Her system froze, back pressure built up, and turbo seals blew - the story I heard. When I visited my dealer in the winter of 2014-15 he showed me a stack of kits to be installed labeled by machine model. My L6060 has the insulation package on its egr.

/ Dpf issue.
Well I spoke with my kubota dealer,and let him know I might be taking the b3350 back.,.. of course we ran through the motions,...I just asked if the 3350 had all the updates,and fixes..he couldn't give me a straight answer..he ( kubota dealer ) just mentioned that they had sold 2 b3350's prior to mine with out any issues..I just mentioned that I would like to trade it back,for a B26. With cab/heat and such..which he suggested a laurin cab..oh and I wanted also a rear snow blower...he in turn said..well 10k more will get me what I want...dang.! Either I run the b3350 and get an ulcer waiting for it to just quit on me,..or spend more money and still get an ulcer in my wallet,but knowing that dpf issue won't keep it from working..sighhsss ���� .song runs through my head ..( stuck in the middle with you )...

/ Dpf issue. #5  
You may never have an issue, no need to worry. If it breaks, get it fixed under warranty.

/ Dpf issue. #6  
they pretty much have the bugs worked out of it now. It was a rough ride for awhile. I'd have them verify all the updates are applied.

/ Dpf issue.
Well I did find out something interesting...some I never knew and found it well mind boggling......another kubota dealer I was talking with,explained a few things to me about tractors and sales...I was asking home about dpf issues on certain models and years.!! He stopped me and said..( it didn't matter much what year you buy a tractor,mentioned if he had a 2014 tractor on his lot,and year is now 2017,the law he mentioned allows him to sell that tractor as a 2017..) now how can that be.!! That just blew my mind...so if you think your buying a 2017 model....I suggest think twice and check check and double check.....

/ Dpf issue. #8  
Mine is up to date and runs like a champ. Hardly notice Regen unless I happen to look at the dash

/ Dpf issue.
:cool2::cool2::cool2:Well I just got back from dealer,..I dug a little deep in wallet,.i gave my b3350 back and took a b26 with rear blower,hydraulic thumb,3thrd function.and a laurin cab with heat/ radio wipers and such ......after I done the deal ( my ulcer pain) went away from dpf ...lol...I will post pictures when I have b26 in my possession .....I think it's going to be a little tank, with heat...

/ Dpf issue. #10  
:cool2::cool2::cool2:Well I just got back from dealer,..I dug a little deep in wallet,.i gave my b3350 back and took a b26 with rear blower,hydraulic thumb,3thrd function.and a laurin cab with heat/ radio wipers and such ......after I done the deal ( my ulcer pain) went away from dpf ...lol...I will post pictures when I have b26 in my possession .....I think it's going to be a little tank, with heat...
Yikes, a B26? Apparently you haven't researched that one to know of the issues they are having, or you wouldn't be so excited. I kid of course, just trying to flare that ulcer a bit. :D It sounds like a nice one!