Delivery Tomorrow L3400

/ Delivery Tomorrow L3400 #1  

Dennis1950

Tractor
Kubota L3400 4wd , weed eater lawn tractor w onan 20hp gas engine
The day is finally arriving after months of questions, searches, traveling the state looking, and concern over the final choice. I would like to thank those who directly helped in the choice, and the many whose posts gave me the information I needed to make a final choice. This forum is one stop shopping for,".. all you ever wanted to know about tractors, but did not know who to ask." Thanks all

/ Delivery Tomorrow L3400 #2  
Congratulations on an EXCELLENT choice. I did the same thing you did. Months of researching and looking. I went with the L3400 myself. I only have 10 hours on it and I can tell you that it is an excellent tractor. Built tough, plenty of horsepower and one darn fine looking machine. In all the comparison charts they compare the L3400 to the JD790. I still cannot see that. Much more HP, twice the lift capacity, and just check out the "beef" between the 790 axle housing and the 3400's. To me, It is a better comparison between L3400 and the JD4310. Closer HP etc. And the JD was about 6000 dollars more with plastic fenders.
Dave

/ Delivery Tomorrow L3400 #3  
Couldn't agree with you more. I shopped around for over a year. Looked at several JD790 (used deals) and that machine just did not do it for me. The L3400 just looks more rugged. And add in the extra HP and there was no question. That is also why I paid the extra $1,000 and got the L3400 over the L2900. Gotta love that power!