Kubota L3830 HST Safety Switch Location/Adjustment?

/ Kubota L3830 HST Safety Switch Location/Adjustment? #1  

roguesam

Wonder, Oregon (blink and you miss it kinda place)
Tractor
Kubota L3830
Folks,
I have had intermittent safety switch starting issues that always resolved themselves. I parked the tractor & BH90 backhoe on an incline and cannot get the engine to turn over. My display indicates "HST Neutral" and I cannot determine the switch location for adjustment/lubrication. Looking under the seating platform, the pedal has an initial pivot pont directly below, then another pivot point 3-4 inches ahead on the mechanism. Can someone please help me locate that switch location???

/ Kubota L3830 HST Safety Switch Location/Adjustment?
Somewhat counter-intuitive, but the neutral switch is located on the L side of the tractor. I ordered the switch after tracking tdown the current part number. Old # TD060-53900 New # TD060-53902 I continue to receive the "HST Neutral" display output. Should swapping this switch solve my problem?

/ Kubota L3830 HST Safety Switch Location/Adjustment? #3  
Yes, it is. I have been able to set it "open" (with no contact) to "closed (with the actuator completely compressed.) No apparent difference. I have ordered a new TD060-53902 neutral switch. I am removing the switch and running HST Pedal Switch resistance test from WSM Page 9-S36. THAT should narrow down which switch is toast. I am into electrical troubleshooting that is NOT a strength of mine! Argh....

Embarrassed. Went back through ALL of my fuses again. 5A "Keystop Switch" was not obviously blown. Hope this saves someone else the time and embarassment. Thanks again for the help!