3-Point Hitch Kubota M6060 with John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter problem

/ Kubota M6060 with John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter problem #1  

GLMc

Tractor
Kubota M6060
I have a new Kubota M6060 tractor that I would to use with a John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter. There is an interference between the PTO shaft and the linkage supporting the back of the cutter when the back of the cutter is on a high spot and the tractor tires are in a low position. The cutter was previously used on a Massey Ferguson 471 tractor. The PTO on the Kubota is higher than the MF 471. Does anyone have any experience with this and have a solution?

/ Kubota M6060 with John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter problem #2  
Welcome to TBN GLMc !!

Maybe you could post a picture so we can see what you are dealing with. It would be easier to offer help that way.

/ Kubota M6060 with John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter problem #3  
Saying the tractor tires are in a "low position" makes no sense. Do you mean like when you back the cutter up a bank? I used a MX6 on a Kubota 7040 for a summer and there were no issues like you stated. Other than I was terrified the shaft on the MX6 was going to break every time I hit anything of any size! haha. Check were the lifting rods are connected to your lower arms. There are different holes to adjust the height of the lower arms. Your lower arms could be set in a "high" position. I had to set my arms in a higher position to give more height to my post hole digger after I used pat's quick connects. Works great now.

/ Kubota M6060 with John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter problem #4  
Welcome to TBN & the forum. For sure, a picture would help with any solution to this situation.

/ Kubota M6060 with John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter problem #5  
Welcome to TBN
Yepper this thread exemplifies the old saying "a picture is worth a 1000 words".

/ Kubota M6060 with John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter problem #6  
Unless you can change the "top linkage" configuration on the cutter, you'll just have to avoid cutting that puts the cutter in an uphill angle relative to the tractor.

HP

/ Kubota M6060 with John Deere MX7 Rotary Cutter problem #7  
Unless you can change the "top linkage" configuration on the cutter, you'll just have to avoid cutting that puts the cutter in an uphill angle relative to the tractor.

HP

You sure ? Let's see some pictures.