Kubota ZD1211 G6 Gator blades now available

/ Kubota ZD1211 G6 Gator blades now available #1  

xring100

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M8540, ZD1211 60"
So i loved the gator blades on my turd cadet because the MTD (Modern Tooling Disaster) blades were so bad.

I have yet to mow the yard with them but i did find a slight interference with the blades while i was testing them out on the trail. They do not physically touch statically so there must be enough dynamic deflection to cause them to contact.

My buddy had the same problem on his zd326.
These blades have a larger through hole than the zd326.

Kubota PN
K5955-34360

Oregon PN
396-816
View attachment 507962

/ Kubota ZD1211 G6 Gator blades now available #2  
For what we know few people bother with the gator blades on the Kubota mowers. Reasons are for the professional they don't hold an edge as well as factory blades and they are often giving issues as you brought up. At this point nobody we have not had anyone leave them on long enough to test to see if they are as good of a cut quality as the factory blades but I hope to see them in action this fall and test them.

/ Kubota ZD1211 G6 Gator blades now available #3  
is it common to have to shave some off these? I didn't have to on my Hustler.. Do they seem to mulch more?

Thanks for the info.

/ Kubota ZD1211 G6 Gator blades now available
is it common to have to shave some off these? I didn't have to on my Hustler.. Do they seem to mulch more?

Thanks for the info.
On the Kubotas it seems to be common. a friend at work has a zd326 different blade same problem. They definetly mulch leaves far better. I get a better cut in the wide blade tall fescue. In the other grass i cant tell a difference.