New to Forum Kubota Tractor

/ New to Forum Kubota Tractor #1  

TomAK

Tractor
Kubota 3350 with cab
Hi all

I decided to join the forum to mainly discuss the Kubota B3350 tractor and its regeneration issues. Very disappointed in this part of the Kubota tractor. I had a BX24 Kubota for 8 years purchased new in 2008. I did not have one problem with the tractor, it was great compact tractor. So I bought a 2013 B3350 with loader which 89 hours on it. I added a new backhoe, grapple and box blade and brought it to Alaska. Regeneration has been an issue since the first time the light came on asking to regenerate. Very disappointing.

/ New to Forum Kubota Tractor #2  
:welcome: to TBN.
Good folks here w/lots knowledge...ask a way.

/ New to Forum Kubota Tractor #3  
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move your thread over to our Kubota section :tractor:

/ New to Forum Kubota Tractor #4  
Welcome...

Regeneration is something I have avoided and being remote as in Alaska would give me greater concern.

I'm always skeptical of technology that has not passed trail by fire in real world conditions.

We bought an L3800 simply because it did not have the final emission certification...

Are you within warranty and has Kubota/Dealer been contacted?

Not sure if the emission warranty is more comprehensive as it is with motor vehicles.

/ New to Forum Kubota Tractor #5  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum Tom. Glad that you joined with us here but sorry to hear about your problem.

Where in Eagle River are you? I lived on Hidden Falls in Eagle River from 1984-88 while stationed at Elmendorf AFB.

/ New to Forum Kubota Tractor #6  
Welcome Tom!
Hopefully someone will join in here that has some time with the regen BS. It seems that the way you run the tractor has a lot to do with the system's success. Iirc you need to run them at high(er) rpm's.:confused3:

/ New to Forum Kubota Tractor
Hi
yes the Kubota has been into the dealer a few months ago and now again today. Today the regen system went straight to park regen, light did not come on to regen while tractor is working. I have not had the regen system work yet while the tractor continues to work. Frustrating, Kubota says that the dealer is in control on warranty issues. The emissions is a 5 year warranty, but I still got charged $300, to clear out the system.

Hi Mddorange

I am off the loop road only a mile or so from the downtown of Eagle River.

Hi Rustyiron
yes it very important to run the engine at 2000 or better RPM's all the time right from the start of the engine. Even the John Deere dealer said the same thing.

/ New to Forum Kubota Tractor #10  
Hi Mddorange

I am off the loop road only a mile or so from the downtown of Eagle River.
I take it that you are on the North end of Loop Rd up the hill from downtown?

So, do you use the newer bridge on East Loop Rd? They were just starting that project when we left.